Problem with Sculptris

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Problem with Sculptris

Hey guys... I love this Website, and I've lurked long and hard, but now I've got a question I can't seem to find elsewhere. I tried the zbrush/Sculptris forums, but for some reason it won't let me post new threads, even though I registered.

Anyhow, I am pretty new to Sculptris, and I am working on this psuedo-feline sort of creature. I wanted to make a variation of this creature that was mounted for riding. The first thing I did was to create a sort of "bit" coming out of the side of its mouth. After sculpting a saddle and collar, I decided I didn't want the bit coming out of the sides of the mouth anymore.

I have tried every Sculptris tool, but I can't seem to get rid of the damned polygons there. Seeing as there is no cut/cop/erase tools on Sculptris, I don't know what the hell to do.

Here is a close-up picture of the trouble area... as you can see, it's been "smoothed" to a point, and I can't seem to get rid of that damn pointed area. It's also very difficult to use the grab tool in a precise way without messing up the surrounding geometry.

Anyhow, sorry for the long description! Please let me know any possible solutions to get rid of this.

Problem with Sculptris

Not sure why the image link isn't showing up, but the link is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziaj3wdaix0lvl7/WTF.png

Last edited by Prometheus09; May 14th, 2012 at 04:11 AM. Reason: my image link won't display in the post?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 1