Sketchbook: Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride~
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride~

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride~

Hi guys, I'm Nick (17) and welcome to my sketchbook.

As many of you already know, the Entertainment Design industry is a brutal battleground and seeing where I stand today (6th May 2012), I knew it was time for me to make a change.

For this matter, I have followed the advice from the greats such as Daniel Dociu, Kekai Kotaki, as well as Feng Zhu. I am going to stop procrastinating by playing games or foolin' round in pursuit of developing my artistic skills to the best of my abilities.

Please, if you have any criticisms you would like to make about my work, by all means do so. All comments that will help me to develop myself as an artist will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for taking your time in viewing my sketchbook!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Soldin; May 6th, 2012 at 03:40 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yo welcome to ca
    hmm yeah i don't know much about industrial design, but I think the chest of your artwork above is a little bit weird in perspective, it would be great to see some WIPs of future works, so people can help you preventing faults, before you have to redraw everything after finishing one.
    Maybe you can also make a little plan how your creatures and everything else in your drawings work, like "how do its limbs move?", "How does it attack and defend?", "where does it live or got it problems on a special underground to move?", so you can balance the form of your creature. (I just wonder how yours would move forward with such close fitted legs. They look a bit like spider legs ,but even spider legs got one limb more. Yeah so try to take over a bit from nature and bio-mechanics.

just some ideas I hope they can help you ^^

visit my Sketchbook!
    Sketchbook
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.