Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts

the best anatomy course for artists anywhere...Marshall's class is on this summer!

hey...here is the email I just recieved. I have taken this course twice. If it can help artists like Justin Sweet, Vance Kovacs, Puddnhead Llewellyn, and the like, it can help YOU!

"The Saturday Anatomy Class at CSF this summer is the most concentrated, clear and useful artistic anatomy class in the known universe. If you splurge on this, your education, you will be elated that you spent the money and feel guilty that you paid so little. Of course you'll work hard and your brain will be thrashed at the end of every session, but it will be the kind of thrashing that builds artistic character and makes you stronger than your rivals. You'll be very, very happy that you took Marshall's Summer Anatomy Class."

There. It was tough to write that. I had to set aside my tendency to exaggerate.

But that's me. Go to http://www.marshallart.com/anatomy.html and read those comments from your fellow students.

You can now pay online with PayPal or a credit card. A fine colleague has prepared the site with a button that will make it easy. This will compensate for how hard you'll work in class.

Yours in a teacherly spirit,

Marshall
    --

marshall@marshallart.com
    http://www.marshallart.com

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Yah, I already sent in my moola (Marshall says Hi to you Jason, btw. ). Can't wait for the class. You'll have to miss the session on lower legs and feet if you're also going to the Austin workshop (oh well...), but I think it'll still be worth it.

I know a bunch of other SoCalers have already expressed interest and one or two people from my life drawing class last semester were going to go too, so get yer money in quick before it fills up!
    "Every generation sees the past though the lens of its own time." - Thom Hartmann

Thanks
    sending of the check on tuesday (no mail service till then)

see ya there fukifino
    -=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    Sweet, see ya there, |ntern. I'll be the really tall dude with long hair.
    "Every generation sees the past though the lens of its own time." - Thom Hartmann