Help with College in OK
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Help with College in OK

Hello everyone, new the forums and I've seen some people that have posted needing help in Colleges. I am one .

I was thinking of enrolling SCAD, When I read horrible reviews over and over again. Some were good, But most were bad. Also the crime rate is terrible, (I know this personally from when I was staying in Savannah with a cousin) I know art colleges are usually high in price. But its so far from where I live and frankly I don't think 30 k a year is worth it (At least for so far away ).

I live in OK, I know for SURE there is not any art colleges with illustration or animation in my area. So I am okay with that ( I hate it here anyway) So if anyone could as so kind to help me out and tell if any colleges you all know that maybe closer to me and are well known.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The closest respectable art colleges to Oklahoma are the California ones; California Instituted, Otis, Art Center, Laguna, CCA, AAU, and a couple others I'm forgetting. There are also a couple universities in Colorado and California that have majors in illustration and/or animation

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meloncov For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow really? Dang, What is it that their is no decent art schools in the middle of the country (Or at least closer then Cali and GA)

Thank you for your help though

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.