Art: Messenger

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Messenger

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Messenger

Eons ago in Underpolis, the city built underground, a man once named Osess was a postman. He delivered citizens’ letters and treasures to a Sacred Place for worshiping the Gods. Due to curiosity and avarice, Osess soon became a mugger and murderer. When his scandals were discovered, he was denounced as a criminal and nearly lynched by the aroused populace. But instead of confrontation, the citizens sentenced him to return to the Sacred Place. No one knew if either Osess' existence was spared or if he was punished by the Gods. Some says he went up to linger in Upperpolis, the city above, while others believe his crimes condemned him to become a sacred slave. But many suppose that he became the Messenger, the exiled sacred who shows Gods’ excess of anger in the Livings’ Realm.

Hi,

To describe this image, I have created Messenger in 3d. This comes from a concept sketch which I have drawn in Photoshop. The background is painted.

To introduce myself, I am Shu Yuan Phung. I have graduated from the National Animation and Design Center in Montreal. I currently live in Laval, Canada. I am now available and I am looking for work. If you are interested or want to know more, contact me. If you have anything to say or to share, you can write me and I will also answer you back. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A part of my inspiration for creating Abha comes from primitive tribes and old ways of venerating the Gods who are responsible of nature's phenomena. Abha is wearing precious stones and golden prosthesis. An another part of inspiration for creating Messenger comes from folkloric tales, legends and mythologies.

I used Photoshop to make the concept art of Abha and the sketch of Messenger.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.