Art: Abha

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Abha

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Abha

Abha

During Soul's Day of 4096 in Underpolis, Abha and Sphynxus the Wise were the citizens' offerings to the Sacred Place of Sacrifice. Soul's Day celebrates the souls of the three main Gods: the Sun, the Moon and the Eclipse. Abha and Sphynxus were to welcome the Sun, to bid farewell to the Moon and to pray for the Eclipse. According to the civilians, hearts and souls are the highest gifts of appreciation. If offerings for forgiveness and prayers for blessing were not made, the Gods’ anger would be thrown in the Livings’ Realm. Abha and Sphynxus have disappeared amidst the Sacred Place since they have forsaken their obligations to the Realm of Gods.

To describe this image, I have modeled Abha and Sphynxus in 3d. They come from a concept art which I have drawn. The background is painted in Photoshop.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A part of my inspiration for creating Abha comes from primitive tribes and old ways of venerating the Gods who are responsible of nature's phenomena. Abha is wearing precious stones and golden prosthesis. An another part of inspiration for creating Messenger comes from folkloric tales, legends and mythologies.

I used Photoshop to make the concept art of Abha and the sketch of Messenger.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.