Hello everyone,

Well I need help for something that is in my head since few weeks ago....

Im at the point that Im going to finish my graphic design studies, and If I want to obtain the official title I must present a final project for that. Sorry for this but Its going to be a little long:

Heres the problem: really I dont like too much graphic design.......I studied this because in my country there are no courses or degrees for what i want (there are a few, but they are TOO expensive, I cant pay them), and I tought that study this would be a good way to learn something that a I could use in what I really want to do: I like concept art since many years ago. If Ive been studying graphic design is because I received theorical concepts classes about art history, drawing, creativity, dealings with clients...... I respect graphic desing but what I really want to do is concept art. Ive been drawing characters, enviroments and other stuff since I was a child.....

And my dilemma is that I want to do something for my final project career that could help me on something related with concept art, but It must be enough of "graphic design" because there will be a jury observing my project presentation......

I need to find anchor points between this two fields to be accepted by the jury. Please, anyone can help me?? Do you know some concept artist working on graphic design too? It would be a good way to find inspiration....

Thank you all, and sorry for my bad English.