Ringling PreCollege 2012?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ringling PreCollege 2012?

Hi y'all,

I was just wondering if anyone will be attending Ringling PreCollege this summer, or has attended in the past and has any information they'd like to share. I've looked around a bit and haven't been able to find much!

I'll be attending this summer and focusing on Computer Animation-y stuff; my chosen classes are Drawing for Animators and 3D Animation (section A woo!) Please comment if you're in any of these or are just attending PreCollege in general, i'd love to make some new friends

Thanks!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I went back when I was in high school. Be sure to form a good relationship with your TA's; you'll probably end up learning a lot more from them then you will from you teachers, as you'll end up spending more time with them. Also, bring a sweater. Sarasota is extremely hot in the summer, but the school feels a compulsion to air condition the buildings to an absurd degree.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Also going!

Hey!

I'm also going to the PreCollege this year, I'm from the UK and I'm not sure if there are many other oversea's students going but I thought I'd have a look and see if I could find anyone else going this year.

I'm doing 3D Computer Animation T/TH (which I'm psyched for) and Acrylic Painting on the M/W (which wasn't my first choice but I guess I must have been slow at getting in my forms, oh well, I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever!).

Anyway, look forward to meeting you and anyone else who stumbles upon this thread!

Last edited by JacobErinMann; June 10th, 2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Bad English

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cow

Hello,
    I will be attending Ringling PreCollege as well for computer animation courses. I saw this thread when it was first posted but I was feeling shy and now that I see it again, I've decided to post.I'm very nervous, but I hope to learn a lot and to make some strong pieces for my application portfolio as well as making some good friends. Good luck and see you later!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You guys are gonna have such a great time at PreCollege this year. I did it when I was in high school, and I just graduated from Ringling in Computer Animation this year. I enjoyed every minute of every day that I was there, and it is a great school for animation. I just recently posted my thesis film on vimeo. You can view it here.

http://vimeo.com/sullivanimation/revivingredwood

I would love to answer any questions you might have about the school or the program. Feel free to shoot me an email at msulliv1@c.ringling.edu or just find me on facebook. (Matt Sullivan)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.