VT PenPad 7.7
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: VT PenPad 7.7

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

VT PenPad 7.7

I'm learning how to paint.. complete newb.. I've been working with oils and enjoying it but, sometimes, all the cleanup and mixing can be a bit much.. more prep than making art. It's because I'm not really comfy working with the medium yet, I guess. That said, after lurking here for a month or so and getting so much inspiration from the digital work, I fired up gimp and sketched my hand (with mouse). I loved it! Now, I'm considering getting a digital pad and found this. I know that you get what you pay for and most of the products talked about around here are are a bit more expensive than this but I don't have much bread to throw around (3 babies). Does anyone have any experience with this or similar pads that would not recommend it for someone looking to dabble in digital? Thanks..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Bought it.. Love it.. The stylus feels pretty fragile (as does the tablet but, really, what can one expect for $30?) and might need replacing but I'm pretty happy with it. Of course, I have no experience with tablets and I'm sure I would be awed by something like a Bamboo. Personally, I think it was worth the $30 just to get to play with the medium. It doesn't beat a good 4b pencil and some medium toothed paper but it's a new toy to play with and one that I can draw with while playing..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.