Hello hello, I have been working on still life drawings as many advised since I don't have a scanner I cannot really upload any of those pieces for now, but I have still been meddling with photoshop on the side to see if I can apply anatomy I'm observing.. I did a sketch of a dragon, but there's perspective/anatomy issues that I see are questionable in my own eyes, but I cannot seem to visualize the right perspective/anatomy.. So, I was wondering if I could get some help ! The perspective I want is the dragon body facing straight, while his feet are slightly angled apart, and his face turned looking back.. (Not sure if you will understand)
Thank you

Basically, I drew a dragon with his wings covering a little child (the stick figure.. stick figure will be further developed :p) from what will be rain.
Name:  dragonhelp.png
Views: 1726
Size:  239.5 KB

I circled questionable portions here.. There are probably more issues you guys can spot tho :

Name:  dragonhelp2.png
Views: 1432
Size:  298.4 KB

A VERY quick coloring to see if I could get major values in- could use some help here as well, but mostly concerned with the perspective/anatomy as of now
Name:  values.png
Views: 1042
Size:  406.6 KB