im hoping someone can help. im looking to set myself up with a beast of a custom pc rig, mostly for the use of brush,sculptress and the usual digital software like PS and corel painter.
my budget is around $4000 including two monitors. i know the amount seems like overkill, but iv been saving for ages and its now time to seriously upgrade. so if anyone can help me in recommending everything from start to finish i.e graphics cards( i would like to run 2 if possible),cpu,memory(would like to run 32 or 64 gig),motherboard and all the rest (like cooling fans etc),i would really appreciate it!
below are some of the basic components i have scouted out so far.
* INVDEA GeForce GTX 590....or
* INVIDEA GeForce GTX 580
* corsair Dominator® with DHX Pro Connector and Airflow II Fan — 24GB Triple Channel, 1.5V, DDR3 Memory Kit (CMP24GX3M6A1333C9) x 2....or
* corsair Vengeance® — 32GB Quad Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMZ32GX3M4X1866C10)
* AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-8120 (ecx-Off-US-549763).....or
* AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-8120 (FD8120WMW8KGU).....or
* AMD FX 8-Core Black Edition FX-8120 (ecx-Bes-US-4803185)
* Amd Fx 8150 3.6Ghz
* GIGABITE GA-X79-UD5...or
* GIGABITE GA-X79-UD7...or
* ASUS Crosshair V Formula 990FX