Need some feedback (Spaceman)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Need some feedback (Spaceman)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Need some feedback (Spaceman)

Hey all. How are you doing?

I want to turn this character into a 3d Model and I would like some feedback before I start.
    The design is based on space- and pressuresuits from our time. I imaged how they might look a hundred years in the future. Probably being a bit more flexible but still providing good protection from hazards like micrometeorites. The life support system on his back might vary in size depending on how much time he will be spending in outerspace. The Suit has a computer on the chest with a camera, a UVa- and Infrared scanner. It is remote-controlled with the device on his right wrist.

Please, tell me what you think. Thanks.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You've got the front design, you've got the side on and the 3/4 angled view... but where is the back of the suit!? Don't forget to illustrate out the back of the design so that you get the full picture when 3D rendering work.

Also, work on the helmet some more, you've only done one view of it. Do the side, top, front and back and all that too. Great work so far, looking forward to seeing the render.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shrunkendesigner For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 1