Can't watch the streaming video I purchased

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can't watch the streaming video I purchased

So I purchased a streaming video just over 30 days ago. The class was Creating Dynamic Poses for Art and Animation. A couple of days before it was supposed to expire (presumably it is supposed to expire 30 days after purchasing it, but it's kind of unclear), I tried to finish viewing the video.

It still takes the password fine, but when I get to the video player, it sits on a screen which looks like a TV test pattern. There's a play button over the top, and when I click it, it takes me to a menu for about half a second (from which I had previously been able to play the video), then goes back to the play button. I've tried playing it on a couple of different computers, and since it still takes the password, I assume that expiration is probably not the issue.

I did try emailing ConceptArt via the email address attached to the transaction, which I am starting to suspect is an email address that is never checked, before my 30 days were up. I also tried calling Massive Black, unsure whether they were at all related to a ConceptArt streaming video issue, and I left a message, but I still haven't heard back from them, even though I supposedly called while they were open (very early in the day). I didn't think of posting on the forums until today.

I bought these streaming classes (two of them, the other works fine) really reluctantly because I was afraid of technical difficulties meaning that my money would be swallowed and I would receive nothing. This isn't doing a whole lot to help quell my fears, especially the dead silence on ConceptArt's side so far. Any tips/advice? Or did the video just get taken down before 30 days were up?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It works fine on my side. Maybe try changing your browser. If I remember correctly the livestream program had problems with Internet Explorer.

Hope it will help.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah I watched the stream fine using Firefox... maybe its an IE problem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Glad you resolved the problem. You might want to check your popup settings on your other browser if that's what you prefer using. Some streaming videos are considered third party window content so it's possible that your security settings don't' allow them.

Members who have read this thread: 2