E.O.W Round #184: Debris Field
TOPIC = Debris Field
suggested by Corrick
- The scattered remains of something broken or destroyed; rubble or wreckage.
- Carelessly discarded refuse; litter.
- Geology: An accumulation of relatively large rock fragments: glacial debris.
Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/debris#ixzz1o9pIB9AF
- A broad, level, open expanse of land.
- A meadow.
- A cultivated expanse of land, especially one devoted to a particular crop.
- A portion of land or a geologic formation containing a specified natural resource.
- A wide unbroken expanse, as of ice.
- A battleground.
- A battle.
- The scene or an area of military operations or maneuvers.
- A military area away from headquarters.
Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/field#ixzz1o9pvaw9S
This is an open-ended topic.
DEADLINE: Sunday, March 18th
Tea of Doom
A collision between many commercial transport spaceships created a massive wreck. Scavengers from a nearby planet were quick to get to the debris field and loot anything usefull they could find before the police could arrive.
After the field testing of an anti-gravitation device came to an abrupt end, rumors of levitating, self-illuminating rock formations over Maryhay fields started spreading.
Landing shuttle debris field on alien landscape...
Debris... in Spaaaaace.
What you see is a town damaged by hurricane or flood. Originally I wanted to have a flower of hope ( Iris ) in the foreground growing out of the flipped root but it just didn't fit there at all.
Vote for your favorite entries!