Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
New Bay Area studio will begin to running traditional sculpture workshops.
Classes begin June 12th, 2012.
Intro to Sculpture Class is a 10 Session Course (40 instructed hours)
Life-Size is a 20 Session Course over 10 Weeks (60 instructed hours)
Portrait Workshop is a 6 session course (24 instructed hours)
• Life-Size Sculpture - Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9pm - $900 + $300 model fee
• Introduction to Sculpture - Wednesdays 5-9pm - $600 + $200 model fee
• Portraiture - Saturdays 10am-2pm - $400 + $ 120 model fee
• Advance Figure Sculpture - TBA
• Mold-making and Casting - TBA
I will also be offering open studio hours for students to work on sculptures throughout the course- Fridays 10am-9pm, Saturday 2-7pm
Future Special Topic Classes:
• Life-Size Waste mold
• Foundry and Metal Finishing
• Relief Sculpture
• Life casting for reference
Seating is limited. 6 students per class.