New Bay Area studio will begin to running traditional sculpture workshops.
Classes begin June 12th, 2012.
Intro to Sculpture Class is a 10 Session Course (40 instructed hours)
Life-Size is a 20 Session Course over 10 Weeks (60 instructed hours)
Portrait Workshop is a 6 session course (24 instructed hours)
• Life-Size Sculpture - Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-9pm - $900 + $300 model fee
• Introduction to Sculpture - Wednesdays 5-9pm - $600 + $200 model fee
• Portraiture - Saturdays 10am-2pm - $400 + $ 120 model fee
• Advance Figure Sculpture - TBA
• Mold-making and Casting - TBA
I will also be offering open studio hours for students to work on sculptures throughout the course- Fridays 10am-9pm, Saturday 2-7pm
Future Special Topic Classes:
• Life-Size Waste mold
• Foundry and Metal Finishing
• Relief Sculpture
• Life casting for reference
Seating is limited. 6 students per class.