I'm having brush pressure problems with my Cintiq 12wx and Photoshop CS5 12.1 x64. My operating system is Windows 7. Basically every few strokes, the brush pressure randomly turns off. This technically started when I switched to a new computer, a Dell with an Intel R CORE i7 processor, but it was so infrequent, it didn't bother me. Now after a recent computer crash, it's gotten much worse. I've seen this problem on other threads here (and in other websites), but nothing I try works. I've tried:
- Reinstalling the Cintiq
- Downloading the latest drivers (twice)
- Downloading the oldest drivers (twice)
- No 'RECOGNITION MODE' option
- Removing the utility preferences
- Shutting down and completely cutting power to the computer for a while
- Uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop (the OpenGL option was already disabled)
- Trying to update my CPU (the computer couldn't accept a higher version)
Edit: I have also tried the March driver. It didn't work.
At this point I don't know what to do. I've emailed customer service, but it's going to be a few days before I get an answer.
If there are any other suggestions, please let me know.