Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
In order to start development in 3d with already gathered team of an animation project I`d like the conceptart community to contribute with few concepts.
The idea behind all this is to make a short teaser, just few basic shots, 25-30s.
We`d like to make it like a more `painterish` version of Backwater Gospel.
Dark, dirty colors, photographic composition of each shot. Overall impression should be of something epic with a spice of grotesque.
Teaser is targeted to mature and because of it a little nudity on concepts is welcome.
The missing concepts are:
- Ulysses, a 40-50 year old war hero. Charismatic but not in a sterotype way. Weird attributes and original, unique look.
- Penelope, a femme fatale, with exagerated sexy outfit (gaga like)
- Cyclops a half mechanic, half biologic giant grim creature.
- Poseidon, god of the seas, looking ancient oriental and still futuristic steampunk, not human, a superior entity.
- Sirens, fatal supernatural beings, inspired by jeffsimpson paintings
- Palace of Aeulus, god of the winds.
- Ulysses flying ship. Not a hovercraft, not a jetfighter
We`d like to start 3d work as soon as possible. Make us know if any of You tallented people is interrested.