Art: Animations Galore!

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Animations Galore!

Here are some animations that I have done for our motion studies class at Uni I'm in first year of Digital Animation, and I do have some 3D animations but they are too awful for me to want to show right now, I need to work more on Maya.

Sorry these are only small GIFs, I just grabbed them from my blog since it was easier than re-saving them all. I think the one I'm least happy with is the 4 legged walk cycle, since I got the legs moving in the wrong order, but I will redo this animation and correct it.

I was thinking of posting my animation tests in here and getting some feedback on them each time, because I do wish I got some more feedback from my teachers, and I want to become a great animator by the end of the third year... somehow!

Animations Galore!
    This one was to practice walk cycles with character, and I experimented with secondary animation too.

Animations Galore!
    This one was a guy throwing something heavy, hence the slowness of his throw ;P

Animations Galore!
    This one was the first one I did, I went all out on making it look "pretty", but then I realised that wasn't important... the importance was getting the motion right and believable.

Animations Galore!
    This is my awful 4 legged walk cycle. I will be redoing this one This was a personal animation, not set for class.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Looks like you have been working hard!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.