- The scattered remains of something broken or destroyed; rubble or wreckage.
- Carelessly discarded refuse; litter.
- Geology: An accumulation of relatively large rock fragments: glacial debris.
- A broad, level, open expanse of land.
- A meadow.
- A cultivated expanse of land, especially one devoted to a particular crop.
- A portion of land or a geologic formation containing a specified natural resource.
- A wide unbroken expanse, as of ice.
- A battleground.
- A battle.
- The scene or an area of military operations or maneuvers.
- A military area away from headquarters.
I started on my "field." Will fill in the debris later (I'll replace those pieces of generic scaffolding with something more interesting ) Crits alllllways welcome... Specifically, does that lens flare even make sense? I did it because it's hard to resist shiny things, but I really have no clue whether it's optically correct (or even close to being correct)--I haven't really done a scene like this before. Thanks!
Last edited by Jussslic; March 5th, 2012 at 04:27 AM.