Character of the Week #279
When I grow up
Create a 'self portrait' of who/what you wanted grow up to be when you were a child
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 4th MARCH 9PM GMT+1 (8PM GMT)
Check your timezone!
This week it's pretty straight forward. We would like you to think back to when you were a child, lets say, younger than 12, and remember what you wanted to be when you grew up. Then, we'd like to you design design your 'future' self, as you imagined you might be back then. Perhaps you dreamt of being a policeman, or a teacher, or a wizard. However just to make things interesting, you cannot draw yourself as an artist, so think about what else might have sparked your imagination.
- It needs to be you (or a version of you. You can draw yourself even older that you currently are, or younger if that is applicable, but you MUST be an adult)
- Can be any style or genre
- You cannot draw yourself as an artist.
- It does not have to be realistic - if you dream of being a robot, or a dragon or a princess then draw it!
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#279_Username
(Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow279final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image
Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!