Sketchbook: Evolution of a Homo Sapiens
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Evolution of a Homo Sapiens

In here I try to improve. I haven't drawn in ages, everytime I say I will draw I don't.
    Well today is the day I get out of my chair and sit on it again and draw until I bleed

I'll start with some doodle from monday and I'll try to post a little everyday

the bald man kept moving so I tried to draw him really fast but as you can see I lost this race against him.
    I couldn't quite figure out how to draw the leg on the left image.
    The head next to the bald man is who he was talking it, it look NOTHING like him

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Long time no posting. I'm sorry I haven't posted here in ages. I was busy with college and other stuff. The first image is some warmups we did during class. We also drew other classmates while they were either dancing, walking, etc. I still suck at gesture drawing.
    The second and third are the same model. The second image sucks so much, the one on the right at least looks more realistic but the one on the left, the second one I drew, looks horrible. Too flat and he looks like the medic from team fortress 2.
    The painting is one of my first acrylic paintings. Compared to my previous ones, this one rocks. But seriously, it sucks compared to my objectives. We were meant to paint with one colour varying the lightness... how do you say it in english? Different tones? It is a yellow monochrome painting that sucks.
    I do like the basket and teapot. Those look the best out of the rest.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1