Art: Could I receive some feedback from my digital illustration

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Could I receive some feedback from my digital illustration

I would appreciate some feedback on my digital illustration that I created as part as my University project, what improves could I make to insert it in my portfolio and to show to the multimedia companies.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The reptile looks like it's floating over ten feet above the water and the boats. Unless it has jets on its belly, I don't think it could keep itself up like that. Also, the lighting in the original photo is overexposed to a huge degree and none of that is shining on the reptile. The focus of the image also isn't on the creature – it's split between the meteorite and the apartment in the background that has all of its lights turned on. None of the elements in the image go together. The meteorite looks like it was painted in PS, and the reptile is 3D. As a matte-painting/photo collage, it doesn't work very well because of these disparities and because you're not using the lighting to direct the viewer's eyes to the reptile. The original photo isn't high quality and shouldn't be used in a collage without painting over pretty much all of it. Finally, the little fragment streaks in the sky aren't following the meteorite – they look like they're just a PS filter .

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.