Art: In life god takes god gives

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

In life god takes god gives

All the books of spells and magic but his loved one still dies. He got knowledge, wisdom and power instead. This came from some sketches and the 1983 movie The Hunger i felt inspired by it, the ending scene. I made this in 2010, i'm new here hi! i hope i found the right community to learn more and share art.

Cheers!.

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Jesus Preto

Personal painting Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, all had the same similar message did we got the message. I think comedian Eddie Griffin had the same quote. This was a personal image i made in my spare time inspired by a documentary Jesus in India - Beyond Belief. Where i found a gospel i will treasure for the rest of my life, the gospel of thomas, If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. I made it more controversial by making my Isa black. I used the face of Dick gregory, Sadhguru, and Roger Mayweather eyes (not the teeth piece) some of my own family face characteristics. I think in this time we need his teachings, no matter what color. We all the sons and daughters of god, i am not religious but open to learn all of what he has given, made in november 2011.

Cheers!.

Comments and critiques are welcome.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.