Art: Angelo Libutti Storyboard Art
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Angelo Libutti Storyboard Art

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angelo Libutti Storyboard Art

Hello,

It would be an honor to show some work that has crossed my desk in the past few years.

I have been working for Feature Film Studios in my 10 year career as a story / concept artist, and I'd like to show how drawing and concept illustrations can translate into what people mostly forget to include in their artwork, which is a story.

This thread will be a continual stream of work that I am legally entitled and honored to post in such an amazing community of talented artists.

Here is a video of a few examples:
    http://vimeo.com/35353067

Please critique and thanks for looking,
    Angelo Libutti

www.story.angelolibutti.com

Attached Images Attached Images                                                              
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Angelo, thanks for sharing this work. I think those are the best part of your job you've could share cause it can really help people to understand how amazing is to be a concept/storyboard artist in today cinema world. Unfortunately things like this always pass unseen cause most people out there are young and looks only at badass mech designs or fascinating light effects hehe.

Anyways if you want please share something else with us, i'll surely appreciate to see another succesful Italian on concept design out there.

Grazie ancora, scrivi due righe se hai il tempo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    one thing i really think is amazing about your work, is you ability to capture movement and motion in a very dynamic way.. you really feel the jumping around and emotions of the charactors

Members who have read this thread: 1