Thread: Wow

Thanks

Thumbs up Wow

So often in life we have to suffer from bad customer service rep's for products we want or services we desire. A statistic some of you may or may not be aware of is that the average person will share a bad experience 8 times, while only sharing a good experience once. So to help skew those stats I wanted to post the following.

--START--
    I have a Wacom Graphire 3. Over the last few weeks I have suffered a few problems that crippled my ability to use my favorit computer accessory. Both times Wacom was able to resolve my problem. Below as an e-mail I recieved after thanking them for their assistance.

I sent:
    Problem Description: I don't have a problem. All I ask is that you forward this to your upper management at Wacom (regardless of if you are an outsourcing company who reads this or internal). I have been working in customer service now for several years. In management for most of those. I
    have more then a few bad customer service story's under my hat. Over the last few weeks I have had several problems with my Wacom device. A device by the way that I happen to love. Due to my work hours I am unable to contact live support. Which is annoying at best. So I use this little e-mail program and send you a letter. Both times my problems have been solved quickly, accurately, and professionaly. The job your e-center is doing is excellent and I will speak nothing but good things of Wacom and their customer
    service. Thank you for the excellent support and keep up the good work!

They sent:
    Hi Jeremy,
    I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for taking time to compliment our service level. I am very proud of the excellent service our support team provides. I am fortunate to have a terrific group of individuals to work with. Each one brings a high level of personal integrity into their day at Wacom. We also have a great time meeting the challenge of providing our personal best assisting Wacom customers.
    It is my pleasure to thank you for choosing Wacom products. We are here anytime you require assistance. If you find you need one on one assistance rather than email feel free to email me and arrange a time outside of our normal work hours. I am happy to accommodate. I appreciate your supportive words to others regarding Wacom products and service.
    Enjoy your tablet.
    --END--

Thank you for your time.
    Al Ian
    He said "Donkey Fart"
    http://jmarkey77.home.bresnan.net

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    sweet.....

makes me wish someone would make a 'Chicken Soup for the computer user's Soul' book or something, heheh.

Really though, that's awesome...people should take the time to show appreciation for good service more often....good show man!

-Rob
    My Sketchbook
    Encouragement keeps me swimming , even in the undertow of disappointment.

Thanks
    Nice job, sir. I'm sure that with the amount of crap the average customer service center receives, you made someone's day with that letter.
    "Every generation sees the past though the lens of its own time." - Thom Hartmann

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.