Hello fellow concept art enthusiasts!

I am a humble game development student from Sweden, and I am currently writing my bachelor thesis/essay. In connection with this I am also working as a concept artist on a small third-party project to create a continent for the MMORPG Entropia Universe. Thus, I have chosen to do my thesis on the notion of concept art and it's impact on the workflow of game development.

I write here for two reasons. Firstly, to ask if any of you know of any existing literature (academic or business-oriented) that is in any way related to concept art or associated work-flow. This could be papers or books on the movie industry, theatre, game development or pretty much anything. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Secondly, and most importantly, I wonder if anyone here (preferably working on a professional level) would be interested in participating in an interview later this spring. The questions would mostly revolve around your workflow and your views on the industry. There are no requirements, give a heads-up and i can contact you later if you still have time!

Thank you in advance, if you should agree to help!

PS. I hope that I have posted this in the right sub-forum. I don't have any real experience in forum-etiquette, but i try my best!