Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch bugged pressure sensitivity glitch (Not OFF)

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch bugged pressure sensitivity glitch (Not OFF)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wacom Bamboo Pen&Touch bugged pressure sensitivity glitch (Not OFF)

Hello, I need urgent help.
    My Bamboo arrived today, I ordered it online. Plugged it in, Windows 7 downloaded the software driver, opened photoshop cs5 and bam, problem.

My pressure sensitivity is bugged. Not not-working, works for a 2-3 seconds, then off again. I tried changing pen tips, restarted my computer, downloaded another drawing tool: SAI, which gives error when I start to draw with my pen, no problem when I'm on my touchpad or mouse.

It looks like this: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/fsdfdsfe.jpg/

I really need help, is it about the pen itself, or my computer, or the originality of photoshop or something else? I've looked up for solutions online but my problem doesn't suit any of them. I appreciate anything you'll say. Thanks.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah my photoshop did that 2 or 3 times in like 4 months. I close it, re-open it, and its working again.
    I think it's a Photoshop problem, never happened to me in corel painter or gimp, have you tried re-installing it?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This happens to me sometimes after I've finished a consuming action in Photoshop or Manga Studio. Usually it does that with some lag, but when the lag ends, it's back to normal.

According to a thread in Wacom's forum, Tablet PC Input Service may be interfering with Wacom's own driver, so you can try turning it off and see if that fixes the problem. Here is the link to that thread along with the steps to disable the Tablet PC service: http://community.wacom.com/forums/il...are/thread/724

Members who have read this thread: 1