Sketchbook: on my way there. start of a four year sketchbook.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: on my way there. start of a four year sketchbook.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

on my way there. start of a four year sketchbook.

I'm new here, as you can see. I've always lurked around the forums though, stalking role models and rifling through sketchbooks looking at improvement. I don't know why, but today it hit me that I should start one of my own.

I should warn you: I suck horribly and I don't even understand why I want to get into this business. BUT I will keep this journal up, beginning on January 31st, 2012, and I hope to end it by May 09, 2016 (when I graduate with my b.f.a.).

Now that I've got the disclaimer out of the way, I guess I should begin posting my sketches/wips?

I hope it's okay to put journal entries in here too. And I do hope I don't forget to update this every/every other day.

Is anyone even reading this?

here are some 30 second gesture drawings (?) Can they be called that? I used references from artsyposes.com and their handy little 30 second timer thingie. next time will be value studies.

Also an unfinished commission (i can't believe I even get those...) for a friend. >.> I really need to work on bg and value terribly.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

concept sketch?

mmmm sketch for a design I'm thinking about. her anatomy is way off, have to find some way to fix it.

It's so hard for me to use references, so I don't usually. BUT I...MUST. Next time, I swear.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.