Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
1. Since they're attached to the chest, they follow the angles and body language of the shoulders.
2. They are more like water balloons than air balloons - but they are teardrop shaped, not circles.
3. Unless you're doing it for stylistic purposes, they don't ride high enough to be sneeze guards.
4. Nipples also come in various shapes and sizes, as well as colors, and are not always poking out.
5. Not everything is in C or D size.
6. Bras should be comfortable.
7. If the artwork is in some sort of sequence, don't make them nonexistent in one frame and then inflated in the next.
10. A woman will never, ever be able to stand in such a way that her boobs and her ass are facing the same direction. No, not even if she's a contortionist.
We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled. The trick is, knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out.
- Ray Bradbury
11. Not all boobs are round-ish globes. They come if different shapes, especially when they are developing or smaller.
12. Running and moving around without proper support can range from okay to annoying and to really uncomfortable and painful. Jiggling breasts, no matter how sexy they might look still are loads of fat jumping around your chest. Also nipples chafe.
And then God said, "Let us make man in our likeness and our image. Let us make him ridiculously hard to draw so that poor artists everywhere will have to spend 10,000+ hours failing repeatedly before they can begin to capture the form and likeness onto a two-dimensional surface." And there was man. And it was good. And artists everywhere lost their minds.
13. Just because they're there, doesn't mean that they need to be exposed or shown off.
14. 58008 on a calculator upside down spells them.
16. With just a little experience, implants become ridiculously easy to spot. And drawing your medieval/barbarian/ancient/fantasy/tribal/whatever character with what look like implants is really silly and distracting.
**Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial
Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!
"Work is more fun than fun."
"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
I don't know if there's a technical term for it, but that line right there is important. Once you're aware of it, breasts are easier to draw.
"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
19. They can be blue, and usually come in pairs, .........
down by the sea.
-Sketch Book Updated Sporadically-
Tumbler & Wookmark (finished pieces and Cool stuff I find)
-Facebook(always on but never post)-
If you see me on FB, or CA Talk to me, never to busy to talk and love to hear from you, chat me up about anything (Music, Games, art, ect)
If anyone is interested in streams or hangouts let me know!
I see what you try to show but this is really poor reference for artists.Expose yourself to a lot of reference.
Nudes with outdoor lighting or at least studio lighting would be better (very easy to find on the internet)
"this is really poor reference for artists."
Depends what you're looking for. I think it's a pretty good website to see what sort of shapes the breast can look like.
About the lighting, it's not from an art site so don't be so hard on that aspect. It seems that many people here were complaining about fake balloon boobs rather than bad lighting anyway, but there are references out there with better lighting. I can share some on the "The Appreciation of the Feminine Form" thread too.
RD, they're not sexually appealing (to me) but I don't find them depressing. I find it more interesting than anything else. In the eye of the beholder..
23. "Sexy cleavage" (as in the type where breasts are squished together) is not something that happens completely naturally, so if you're drawing someone naked, the chance for that cleavage to happen is very unlikely (exceptions are when the poses creates it). For that sort of cleavage to happen even with clothes on tends to require bra, and depending on the boobs in question, not all bras can create that.
Hey cut that out, this thread is about boobs, not pussies.
It's amazing what using superglue can do.23. "Sexy cleavage" (as in the type where breasts are squished together) is not something that happens completely naturally, so if you're drawing someone naked, the chance for that cleavage to happen is very unlikely (exceptions are when the poses creates it). For that sort of cleavage to happen even with clothes on tends to require bra, and depending on the boobs in question, not all bras can create that.
sb most art copied to page 1
Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
facebook: Alface Killah