Traineeship
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Traineeship

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy Traineeship

Hello people,
    This is the very first time posting in here, for me.
    Here is my situation im 17y/o and from germany, my school invited me to a project called "leonardo da-vinci project" however.
    This allows me to travel in any europe country and make a payed traineeship (Payed from europe)

So atm im pupil at a Design and Media school we basicly learn about Webdesign/Photography/Film and pretty much nothing about drawing.
    Now, where can i start looking for organisations that may take a pupil who would LOVE to learn more about drawing.
    Im really motivated and i love to draw, i just got my new tablet for christmas and im reading Andrew Loomis etc.

Could anyone help me?
    PLEASE!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by LED Tube View Post
    free?

What do you mean? of course i would work for free.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you said you wanted to be a pupil a.k.a. have someone sit besides you and teach you how to draw, so i bet he asked if u expected to be taught for free.
    on that note, i can't think of any organization that would provide such education for free, but then again, you are 17, so u can try for some youth organizations in Germany since you're still underage. go to local schools in your area, ask if they maybe have some after school activities that involve drawing, ask your art teachers, maybe they can point out to some studios which are paid by government hence making them free of charge. look up on social networks, maybe there are some enthusiast groups who gather from time to time to draw together, etc.
    the best thing you can do though, is take a paper and pencil and start drawing. you don't necessarily need a teacher, just observe on your own and practice as much as you can. this website is perfect for that, you can always upload your works and get critique just like from an art teacher, just for free

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.