Results 1 to 13 of 240
Thread: monsieur-beefy, paint draw study
January 10th, 2012 #1
monsieur-beefy, paint draw study
> Hey, my name is Mick Scott, and I want to draw for a living.
> I'm 17, and when I grow up I want to work on stuff like D&D, Pathfinder, and Magic because I play all those things! My plan is to draw every day until I get there. My favorite artists are Wayne Reynolds, Prometheus|ANJ, Clement Sauve, and Marko Djurdjevic. My largest inspirations are Algenpfleger and Robogabo and Dave Rapoza. I'm in my second year of college. I'm currently building a portfolio, and I'm going to start looking for work this spring.
> That's about it so here I go!
Last edited by Monsieur-Beefy; November 11th, 2013 at 08:27 PM.
Hide this ad by registering as a memberJanuary 10th, 2012 #2
yesterday and the day before
- Bridgman, Loomis, photos, and imagination pretty even mix
January 11th, 2012 #3
January 11th, 2012 #4
Great studies! Man, if youre only 16 and youre this good, I can see you reaching your dream!
The Following User Says Thank You to WRappiii For This Useful Post:
January 11th, 2012 #5
January 12th, 2012 #6
January 13th, 2012 #7
- .... but today I just drew a stupid vampyre with terrible anatomy instead
January 14th, 2012 #8
January 14th, 2012 #9
The Following User Says Thank You to lemming-clone- For This Useful Post:
January 15th, 2012 #10
@ Lemming-clone-: Yeah that's where I'm 'headed' tomorrow. Thanks!
- More heads today 2 photo 1 imagination... need to stop sinking in their foreheads like that..
January 16th, 2012 #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Thanked 490 Times in 312 Posts
Very cool stuff! Your Bridgman like studies are looking great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Conniekat8 For This Useful Post:
January 16th, 2012 #12
@ Conniekat8 : Thanks
- Did about an hour of Loomis studies for basic construction... really painful and embarrassing so I won't show them. I think they helped though. I saw a 100% increase in speed today, and in addition I developed an ability to portray roughly human shaped skulls The third one has my all time favorite hairstyle, inspired by Alex Pascenko
January 17th, 2012 #13
- Today I drew Hobbes, tomorrow I'll draw Calvin. From imagination, except I referenced the flower pattern and the placement of the tiger stripes.