Hacked
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Hacked

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 3,595 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Hacked

I'm seeing the below pop-up in a lot of places. In the members list and profile, the words, registered, messages & contact seem to be the worst, although it's not everywhere. I've also seen in on posts in threads in the forum of members who aren't spammers.

Nice Christmas present from someone.

Name:  hacked.JPG
Views: 272
Size:  63.5 KB

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,374 Times in 3,595 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Found out what it was. Seems like a lot of people get this from Facebook and you need to check if there are any odd things in tools/add-ons. Mine was Premiumplay Codec-C, (had to uninstall Crossrider Web Apps first before I could get rid of it) but there are a number of others of a similar ilk out there.

Happy hunting and safe browsing.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.