Politics Is Ron Paul An Anti-Semite?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Is Ron Paul An Anti-Semite?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, He's A Goddam Jew Hater!

4 7.84%
  • Nope, He Don't Hate Them Jews At All!

12 23.53%
  • Hell If I Know!

35 68.63%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is Ron Paul An Anti-Semite?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Is Ron Paul An Anti-Semite?

I'm neither a Republican nor a Paul-iak.

But, I'm considering voting for him in the WA State Republican Primary as, more or less, a protest vote.

Snarky as I am, I have no love for anti-semites.

What say you?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    if you want to know the truth, he's a 32nd/33rd degree mason (he gives the handshake & does all the signs).

the masonic tradition is inherently isra-elite/egyptian, thus, whether covertly or overtly, he is not an "anti-semite", i think it's important to remember though: arabs are also semites, lol.

and jews are not necessarily semites, nor semites jews:
    judaism is the religion of moses it is possible to become a jew, but very diff i cult. lol

here's some pictures to back up my statements.

the truth is the masons run everything and play every angle, at the societal level at least: you want change; step out of their circle.

you all love pictures don't you ?

from the gospel of john:

"Know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"

also thought this book was a little interesting:
    http://www.reversespins.com/

oops:
    i meant; http://www.scribd.com/doc/3289775/Fa...masons-Exposed

"By their fruit shall ye know them"

"wicked men give a nudge and a wink"

yup yup.

V for Vulcan
    Every one knows Spock’s famous “V”hand sign, but does every one knowThe Devil in tarot also makes thatsign?Gene Roddenberry, the creatorof Star Trek (shown below) was a 33rd Degree Scottish-Rite Freemason; This is why we have “Scotty,” Spock’s handgesture, pyramid-shapedcommunicators, and other Masonicsymbols. The name Captain “Kirk”comes from “Circe” and means “church” in Scottish. So the church (Captain Kirk) isthe head of the starship Enterprise. What enterprise? Whose enterprise do you think?Take note that the Vatican actually funds and controls every astronomical telescopeand observatory in the world. All findings run through the Vatican before both thepublic and the scientific communities. What does this tell us? Meanwhile, theMasonic movie/music industries give us Stars, Superstars, Devas, Celebrities, Models,and Idols to worship.

hahaha.

well, please delete this comment if you are insane enough to think this is coincidence.

peace.

<_<

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samthemule For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This should be entertaining.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:
    Jay's Conceptart.org sketchbook

Check out my portfolio:
    http://jasonrossart.carbonmade.com

Check out my blog:
    http://mind2pixels.blogspot.com

"Practice" DOES NOT make perfect...
    "Perfect Practice" makes perfect...

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jason Ross For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Unbelievable but true!

The wise and cunning "Serpent of Old" has once again fooled mankind by transforming himself into a teacher of righteousness and declaring himself as equal to God!

Jesus who was peddled as god cannot be God because there is only one True God!

Moses said: "Hear O Israel, behold our God is One Lord." (Deut. 6:4)

Now, if Jesus is God himself, then who was he praying to? Himself? (Ridiculous!)

Or will God Almighty who was greatly to be feared, and who punishes and destroys the wickeds and the sinners ever since, will ever changed and became a despised person as Jesus, to be whipped, smote, slapped, beaten, kicked around, and be crucified for the same sinning people?

Can God be mocked huh blindfool Christians???

I tell you now, Jesus is the Devil Himself, you've been deceived! The supposed devil that tempted him was simply one of his comrades if ever it was true. It's was simply a stage show! And his teachings of righteousness are but necessary for him to make the people trust in him!

The irrefutable proof is in my possession, I am looking forward to the film maker of the "The Beast" to work with them, in destroying the false religion of Christianity and Islam once and for all!

It's time to reveal the Truth!!!

The christian bible, according to authors Leo Panakal and Vinodh Kumar, is nothing less than a malignant fraud that went undetected for two thousand years.

The bible comprises the self-expression of Lucifer, the fallen rebel archangel and Devil supreme, who affects himself in it as the christian god, a conscious parody of Easwara of the Sanskrit scriptures.

By analytically assessing the actual worth of the bible book, the authors free mankind from the fetters of guilt, or sin, instituted by christianity.

A cathartic and closely-reasoned work, The Key to the bible, together with its peer The Judgement on christianity, will leave christians aghast over the enormous fraud of their scripture, a fraud conceived by Lucifer, initiated by jehovah-god, and finalised by jesus as the alter ego of Lucifer.

«A cathartic and historically controversial work»

- Vantage Press, New York

JESUS CHRIST WAS ALSO INVENTED BY WHITE PEOPLE AS AN EXCUSE TO OPPRESS OTHER CULTURES

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aren't they just all Texas A & M fans?

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 1,700 Posts
    Follows
    Following

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 539 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I've been waiting for a thread with this kind of potential. Things were starting to get dull. Please. Continue.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JFierce For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll add to the jumble of paranoid cultural association and pretend to be Robert Langdon, because pissing into a pile of shit is my favorite past time....

Ok, so here it is...

The word 'Left hand path' and 'right hand path' first originate from the Yogic tradition in India, and all it means is the right hand people believe in celibacy and social norm. The left hand people believe all of life including sex is spiritual. That's what the left hand, and horned god stands for in European paganism as well, nature, sex fertility and continuing the species, etc.

here is an image of the god called Pashupati from a very early civilization, a god that later on became Shiva of Hinduism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashupati

note how similar the symbolism is to the Baphomet
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...4/Baphomet.png

meditating cross legged with a bull's head, plus a few other symbols that are strikingly similar to concepts in Hinduism.

-pentagram is a diagram for 5 elements in Hinduism (the usual plus Akasha, ether or element of 'space')
    -pentagram have to be at the third eye ? again many Hindu gods have third eye.
    -countless types of hand gestures are common as a meditation aid in Yoga.
    -the ego of Shiva is symbolized as a serpent, and his ornament is a crescent moon. very similar to the devil

that's all I can really think of.

The story of paganism is just about early human being who are smart enough to appreciate the heaven, and also realize one's place as an animal in the cruder reality of being. In close contact with sex, death, excrement. and then try to accept all aspects of being, both the subtle beauty and the grittiness of reality. eloquently summed up in the phrase "As above so below." (I think that symbol is also in that baphomet picture, pointing to the sky and the ground like the magician in tarot cards)

Until religion came along and decide for you what is sacred and what is profane and cause a lot of guilt and sins and just headache in general.

Also, I find it extremely ironic that the word Satan means "the accuser". It's quite obvious it goes the other way around.
    k that's the end of that rant...

Last edited by enrigo; December 9th, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Kamber, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????!?!!! ?!?!?!???!??!!!!!?!?!?!

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post

Enjoyed that. Have this

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What makes you think he's an anti-semite? I haven't seen any writings, or heard any sound bites of him making anti-Jewish sentiments.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SlowDaddie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDaddie View Post
    What makes you think he's an anti-semite? I haven't seen any writings, or heard any sound bites of him making anti-Jewish sentiments.
    Well, let's see. The media kerfuffle that piqued my attention was the Republican Jewish Coalition barring "Dr. No" from their December 7 debate to which they invited all the other Republicans:

http://reason.com/blog/2011/12/01/re...n-bars-ron-pau

Doc Paul responded under friendly questioning:

This image is of Doc Paul posing with StormFront ("White Pride Worldwide") founder/operator Don Black from an article by the "Philadelphia Jewish Voice" which highlights his refusal to return Black's $500 contrtibution during his 2008 Presidential campaign:

http://www.pjvoice.com/v32/32104paul.aspx

So, it seems to be a "guilt by association" sort of thing. And, it involves some badness involving a Ron Paul newsletter run by a character named Lew Rockwell.

But, I dunno. . .

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig D View Post
    Aren't they just all Texas A & M fans?
    Nope, fans of UT: University of Texas at Austin.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just heard he wasn't allowed to speak because of his radical views. Views like cutting off all funding of aid to foreign countries. Which includes Israel. I don't really see that as being against those who are Jewish as much as just his philosophy that we shouldn't be interfering so much in foreign affairs in many aspects.

Though besides that I haven't heard much. The guy is generally shunned by the entire republican party regardless because of his views.

Though personally I see shit in both parties. Kinda starting to wonder how some of his views would even work out. Like giving states more power over their affairs. I do believe one of the reasons many if not most people don't get involved or know anything about politics is because they believe they have no say in anything, they think we elect our officials they go on the Federal level and regardless of the party they make decisions we don't want and there's nothing we can do so they resign their fate and call themselves 'realists'. If it's on a state level things like protest and appeal would possibly achieve something.

Though at the same time it could get very chaotic, but then you gotta wonder if chaos could be a good thing. Paul has some views that are too extreme even for me but it may be better than the 2 party shit tango that seems to have been going on.

Meh pardon my ramblings, I'm a hatchling when it comes to the complexities of politics.

Last edited by JFierce; December 10th, 2011 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You are allowed to criticize Israel without hating Jews. It's just another bullshit race card that people fall for. Races don't (blank) people do.

Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:
    Jay's Conceptart.org sketchbook

Check out my portfolio:
    http://jasonrossart.carbonmade.com

Check out my blog:
    http://mind2pixels.blogspot.com

"Practice" DOES NOT make perfect...
    "Perfect Practice" makes perfect...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Ross For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,778 Times in 848 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I remember the rumor that libertarians had a neo nazi following. I almost forgot. Ron Paul really should have returned that 500 dollar check. In his defense I doubt he's anymore white supremisist then the guys standing next to him (at the debates) though.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Well, Paul does attract the nutters more than other candidates. I'm not surprised stormfront likes him and wanted a picture with him. After all, they think all banks are ran by Jews. The Fed is a bank. The bank controls the US. Paul wants to end the fed, ergo end the Jewish control of the country. I assume that's their reasoning anyways. And for Alex Jones' followers it's ending the illuminati control over the US via the Fed.

"Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    god isnt real. we went to the moon. stop wasting my time

dan's sketchbook

The ssg with no name.. for now
    NRX - Frasermct - Walid D - The wannabe Dr, Mr Phil - Dilated

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nrx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    keeping it short:

consider the lilly, for real (have no worry for the morrow):

on satan/lucifer:

the devil is your ego,
    i.e geo aka survival instinct/fleshly impulse,
    hence the mythological satan's saying:
    "everything a man has he will give to save his own skin".

on spiderman:

888 = gematria for jesus in greek,
    8 = spider's symbol.

find out what the bohemian grove & club are, who goes there,
    and what it's inscription is, interesting stuff

:peekaboo:

Last edited by samthemule; December 10th, 2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: guess i shouldn't overload anyone

Thanks
    Thanked 1,226 Times in 333 Posts
    Follows
    Following

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tehmeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    some cool pictures:

symbolic literacy?

some shakespeare:

in nature's book of infinite secrecy, a little i can read

if you would know: go to your heart, knock there, wait

---

dmt & the pineal gland (pine cone) connection, were descartes and the buddhists right? or were they left in the dust :p

is this evidence of the ancient knowledge of polarity aka electro-magnetic fields? is an aura electro magnetic?

last but not least, FRACTALS WOO woo.

"As above so below, as within so without"

Fractals are a modern PROOF of the ancient pythagorean principle of holography and the metaphyiscal hermetic teaching of "all is mental: all is mind": change the slightest detail, and the whole structure is affected: everything in the universe has the capacity to effect everything else.

E=Mc˛ is a modern proof of the ancient teaching of: all is energy: all is mental. God is consciousness. If you notice: the structure of the universe is reflected in the mini-structure of neurons in the brain: we are thoughts in the mind of god.

anyone get the significance? no, ok.

Ron Paul, hmmm, wait, what were we talking about.

Oh yeah, freemasons.
    Freemasonry has as it's logo the square and compass which is actually an un-entangled 9: a square-edge and compass, co-incidentally the tools of the "great architect of the universe" & W.Blake's god's first "right" angle (god's first angel???).

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

a "magic square": what are the -qualities- of these numbers?

They (vatican/jesuits/cabbalists) keep the knowledge which could set this world free, or destroy it.

Let's storm the vatican library?
    hahaha... one can dream

cheers

35. The Following User Says Thank You to samthemule For This Useful Post:

kev ferrara is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,150 Times in 1,700 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by samthemule View Post
    1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

They (vatican/jesuits/cabbalists) keep the knowledge which could set this world free, or destroy it.
    Well...

You're either an excellent troll with way too much time on his hands... or a complete fucking idiot.

At least Icarus tried!

My Process: Dead Rider Graphic Novel (Dark Horse Comics) plus oil paintings, pencils and other goodies:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=101106

My "Smilechild" Music. Plus a medley of Commercial Music Cues and a Folksy Jingle!:
    http://www.myspace.com/kevferrara

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kev ferrara For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 730 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    My dad went to the Bohemian Grove. I have a cousin on the CFR.

I'm pretty sure those two old coots aren't ruling the world. They're lucky to master toast at this point.

I was once on the receiving end of a critique so savagely nasty, I marched straight out of class to the office and changed my major (sketchbook).

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,778 Times in 848 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    beavis and butthead secretly rule the world.

EDIT: Much more boring then you'd think.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

1 2 3
    4 5 6
    7 8 9

Let's storm the vatican library?
    hahaha... one can dream

cheers

The real "magic square" is also from the Vedas and goes way back before those groups claim it as their own.

Seems like everything ancient Indian in origin is up for grabs, even Hitler got his Aryan and Swastika from it.
    (I have Godwin myself and will stop now, lol)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vedic_square

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Huh, I always thought the Swastika came from the Manji symbol. Which the Swastika is literally just the reverse direction of it. Though guess it's just an odd coincidence or something even further back in origin

43. The Following User Says Thank You to JFierce For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,191 Times in 293 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    If you type 5318008 in our calculator it clearly spells "boobies" once is turned upside down.

Where is your god now?

45. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JDSart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,265 Times in 736 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Sam, you can bang on about the Illuminati, Freemasons and the arbitrary nature of numerical randomness all you like, but the Trekkie in me takes issue with anyone who is DAFT enough to imply that Spock and Roddenberry are somehow implicit in a Satanic/Masonic plot to take over the world! Pick your targets a little more adroitly, otherwise anything pertinent you have to say is lost in a wealth of absurdity.

In his autobiography I Am Not Spock, Nimoy wrote that he based it on the Priestly Blessing performed by Jewish Kohanim with both hands, thumb to thumb in this same position, representing the Hebrew letter Shin (ש), which has three upward strokes similar to the position of the thumb and fingers in the salute. The letter Shin here stands for Shaddai, meaning "Almighty (God)". Nimoy wrote that when he was a child, his grandfather took him to an Orthodox synagogue. There he saw the blessing performed and was very impressed by it.

Oh and by the way, Jodrell Bank Telescope is run by the STFC and Manchester University, not the Vatican! Stop reading things written by David Icke!

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Aly Fell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 Times in 376 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Apophenia is a hell of a drug.

In the future, everyone will have 15 minutes of privacy.

Portfolio
    Sketchblog
    Facebook art page

49. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to squidmonk3j For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.