Thanks

CA Collaborator Sought

Hi, guys! I have written a script for a 3D animated short I want to create. This is a personal project I want to present at festivals.

I need assistance with concept art that can be used as modeling sheets for the characters; and if possible, drawings of subterranean corridors and stairways and the temple that serve as the setting.

There are three characters: Jacqueval Treyds (fantasy-style rogue), a winged Demon, and a snobby Talking Mouth Wall.

I will be modeling the characters and animating them as per the script and storyboards.

If any one is interested, you will (of course) receive credit on the finished animation for CA.

**affixing a sincere look** I really could use help from someone who can create a distinctive look for these characters. I honestly cannot draw well enough to do this myself.

THANKS!

DigiLusionist
    rcotton@san.rr.com

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    **affixing an even more sincere look on my face**

Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller..?

Thanks
    people could be interested in doing some non-profited stuff if they know what they are working for. if you want people to engage in this project you'll have to more then drop a few lines. Post some of your work, depicting your style, and skill.

Thanks
    For those who are interested in collaborating as concept artists, my web site (www.eboncourt.com) just expired because my brother got very busy and failed to renew it. Until it gets back up, e-mail me, and I'll send you some images of my 3D work.

I can also send the script for those who are really serious.

Roger
    rcotton@san.rr.com

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.