Can I use my Intuos4 with paint Tool SAI?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can I use my Intuos4 with paint Tool SAI?

I just bought a small Wacom Intuos4 tablet, but the only graphics software that I have are Photoshop version 6 (from 2000) and Manga Studio EX4, neither of which I know how to use.

I was thinking about getting Paint Tool SAI, but is SAI compatible with Intuos4?

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to Wacom products and graphics software.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sai is compatabile with all Wacom tablets.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkmagistric For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmagistric View Post
    Sai is compatabile with all Wacom tablets.
    Thanks Darkmagistric

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Ace, it would have taken you a few minutes to grab a copy of Sai and figure it out.

I think you should chill a bit on the questions and actually, well try things

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Actually, I was at school when I asked the question, so I couldn't download it to my computer. Also, I wouldn't download something before knowing if it was compatible with my Wacom tablet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ace, even if you're at school. You go home, look at Sai's website and download it. It doesn't work you uninstall it. It doesn't take that long at all. You're getting extremely silly with the questions that can be readily answered if you did stuff on your own.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    Ace, even if you're at school. You go home, look at Sai's website and download it. It doesn't work you uninstall it. It doesn't take that long at all. You're getting extremely silly with the questions that can be readily answered if you did stuff on your own.
    Why are you trying to regulate me? I had a legitimate question, and this forum is for artists to learn from each other and grow as artists. If I had downloaded SAI and it didn't work with my Wacom tablet, I would've went through a lot of effort just to find something out the hard way. It's a lot easier just to ask here and learn from someone who knows more about something than I do.

I think it's inappropriate of you to attack me like this when I'm just trying to learn. Don't worry about what I'm doing, it doesn't affect you in any way.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well..

sorry to fret but:

You do ask a lot of.. well.. uneccesary questions dude. And.. when I say a lot, i mean a lot, and when I say uneccesary, i mean stupid.

If you actually really do think that downloading a small program, installing it, and trying it out is an effort ?!

Well, good luck with life then

If you constantly making threads, asking questions about pretty simple stuff, people will stop answering you, and when you'll start asking meaningful, legitimate quesetionsd, nobody will bother or care.

--But, before you go all hostile.. Neither me nor Arshes are calling you stupid. I am not bashin out or attacking you. Just, giving you a free advice to be more self-reliant and independent. Nurture those skills and you will thank us in time.

No disrespect

My SketchBook

--Wait, whut? --
    Anonymous

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossi View Post
    Well..

sorry to fret but:

You do ask a lot of.. well.. uneccesary questions dude. And.. when I say a lot, i mean a lot, and when I say uneccesary, i mean stupid.

If you actually really do think that downloading a small program, installing it, and trying it out is an effort ?!

Well, good luck with life then

If you constantly making threads, asking questions about pretty simple stuff, people will stop answering you, and when you'll start asking meaningful, legitimate quesetionsd, nobody will bother or care.

--But, before you go all hostile.. Neither me nor Arshes are calling you stupid. I am not bashin out or attacking you. Just, giving you a free advice to be more self-reliant and independent. Nurture those skills and you will thank us in time.

No disrespect

I still don't see the harm of asking a question. If you and Arshes don't like what I'm asling, you can use the back button on your browser and go to the previous page. Imagine you were driving in a car and you came to a fork in the road, and didn't know if the next gas station was 30 miles away, or one mile away. Are you saying it WOULDN'T make sense to ask directions from someone who knows the area? It's not a crime to ask a question.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Corona View Post
    I still don't see the harm of asking a question. If you and Arshes don't like what I'm asling, you can use the back button on your browser and go to the previous page. Imagine you were driving in a car and you came to a fork in the road, and didn't know if the next gas station was 30 miles away, or one mile away. Are you saying it WOULDN'T make sense to ask directions from someone who knows the area? It's not a crime to ask a question.
    Your analogy doesn't work because you're equating something that could take a few minutes of self observation or browsing, trying something out and learning vs. - going somewhere and being more lost and losing more hours.

What's even more stupid is the threads in the forums that already discuss Sai who is using it and what they have, it doesn't take rocket science to put two and two together.

So your cost equation fails miserably.

The third resolution is to start modding or closing your threads when you can take a few minutes to do the simple research on your own.

So let's go with that so you can stop giving people headaches.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.