I'm starting this sketchbook to have something public so that I have to actually work a bit harder on improving myself, and to have somewhere else than Facebook to post stuff.
Things I am currently focusing on:
- overcoming my fear of starting on a drawing
- stop trying to make the perfect line with every stroke I do
- working in shapes and forms
I need to learn more about EVERYTHING wohoooo!
I have got a tablet and I've used it quite alot the last year. Although I have to admit, I HAVE BEEN CHEATING.
Yes. I will crawl into my hole now and hide
But, I've come to the conclusion I want to improve all over, in general, and learn important things from the bottom up. Not just copy colors etc with the eyedrop tool in Photoshop and paint them onto my own stuff. I've got some stuff I've made and drawn I'm happy with, but I wanna leave them out for now as they are something completely different than this, starting from rock bottom.
I've bought two "learn to draw" books and working my way through the first one now.
The added attachments:
- pencil drawings from "tasks" in one of my books
- gesture drawings (90sec)
- free hand drawing from Photoshop (I know one of the eyes is a bit funny)