Unwanted Account
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Unwanted Account

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unwanted Account

I made an account here in 2005 and have not been here since. However I was stupid enough to use my real name and my account profile happens to be the first website that comes up when my name is put in google. I don't want my employers to see my profile. Since 2005 was a long time ago, I sure as hell don't remember my password or what email address I registered with. In other words I have an unwanted account up here that I can't take down.

I just read the Account Deletion Notice, it looks like I can't request my account to be deleted. If that's the case, wonderful. However I would like to note my account was made in 2005 well before the notice, which is published in 2008. So I feel justified requesting my account to be deleted.

If it's not possible to delete my account, my second request would be to retrieve my password so I can delete all content in my profile.

If the two above options aren't possible, is there any other recourse? If it makes any difference my account has almost zero posts and no uploaded pictures.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    PM me the account and I'll ban it or delete the stuff in the profile, which you want. You do know Google takes a long time to unchache its searches and it'll still turn up for a good while?

Actually Emily might be able to merge them, which might be better,

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    PM me the other account name. I will merge the two together and the resulting account will have your current name and password.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've merged the accounts.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you. Much appreciated.

Members who have read this thread: 1