Online portfolios - help please!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Online portfolios - help please!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Online portfolios - help please!

Now that I am wanting to get into the big wide world of work, as I finished university yesterday. I really want to build my own online portfolio.

I know the best software to do something like this is 'dream weaver' or something, but what if you don't have access to software like that?

Are there any good hosts out there that let you build a decent professional looking online portfolio for free or very cheaply?

I have been searching the net but can't find anything at all.

If you have yourself build a great portfolio online for free or know of any available free/cheap software I can download onto my MAC to build a website, so I can then just find a host. Could you show me a link to that site if it exsists?

Thankyou...

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

free trials

hey you might consider downloading a free trial of flash or dreamweaver , at least they used to offer free 30 trials. course you wouldn't be able to make changes to your site after the 30 days, but at least you could get something up that was top notch. anyhow the trial versions should be available at macromedia.com. good luck. oh another free route would be to build it with netscape composer. download the free version at cnet.com. maybe one of these will work 4 u. again best of luck.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.