Character of the Week #268
Design a god of tiny things....
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 20th NOVEMBER 2011, 9PM GMT+1
Check your timezone!
This week we would like you to spare a thought for the gods and goddesses for the smaller things in life; like the God of Odd Socks or the malevolent goddess of paper cuts. Basically, we would like you to design a god (or Goddess) of small, incidental things that happen in your day to day life, but never really give much thought to.
- Can be male or female
- Must be a god of something fairly unimportant
- Please no Tooth Fairies or existing deities.
- Must be clear what it is god of.
- Cannot be any taller than 2 inches, so think about how you would show scale
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#268_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow268final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!