Sketchbook: Zesiul's Sketchbook: Improve - Page 18

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Thanks
    I like the style I chose for this sketch, though the composition is rather boring so I'll most definitely go back to the drawing board.

Available for Freelance -Portfolio| Sketchbook |DeviantArt |Blog |ZesiulArt@Gmail.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I must've gone through almost 15 different variations of this piece. Most just not working what so ever. With a handful not keeping the story I was going for. After doing some client work and coming back to this I feel confident in this one. It's a bit of an homage to a certain Zelda piece.

Available for Freelance -Portfolio| Sketchbook |DeviantArt |Blog |ZesiulArt@Gmail.com

Thanks
    I'm getting closer to the design I want, but I feel so far from the pose. Gah!

Thanks
    I know, I know, I've been doing a LOT of sketches for this dang piece. But I think, and I know I've said it before however, this could be it. I mean you haven't even seen half the sketching I've been creating. I feel much more confident in this one's overall flow and feel. The pose needs some tweaking here and there, sure. I just know it's close. I really did like some of my old ones, and sacrificing Zelda to help the flow does feel like a loss. I just feel so confident that this could turn out to be the right one, but who knows.

Last edited by Zesiul; April 3rd, 2014 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks
    Messing around on this still.

Thanks
    blah blah. What am I even doing, I don't know. but it feels wrong.

Thanks
    Finally getting somewhere, this feels the most right out of all the previous attempts!

Thanks
    After coloring the last lines a few times, playing with anatomy and separate compositions I just saw too much off the path I wanted. The mood wasn't there, the fear wasn't there. I was just concentrating on the lines and forgot what was important. So with a flash oh inspiration this sketch came out.

Thanks
    This one felt just too stiff when rendered. I'll keep looking. I need a good flow.

Thanks
    This one goes out to those meat lovers in the crowd.

Thanks

Thanks
    I know I wanted a more Verticle layout, but I sure love these horizontal shots. This quick sketch might be fleshed out more. I like the idea but need to apply more interesting aspects and drama.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18