Can someone sculpt this in zbrush
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can someone sculpt this in zbrush

This is the pelvis formula that Andrew Ameral teaches according to his website. Unfortunately I live on the east coast and cant take his ecorche class.

But ive been looking for a pelvis formula for a long time now and this ones perfect.

So.. I was wondering if someone can sculpt this in zbrush. I know many people studying anatomy will benefit from this.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Immoral Cintiq's Sketchbook

"Society will DRAW a circle that shuts me out, but my superior thoughts will DRAW me in." -Marva Collins

"Character is what you know you are not what others think you are." -Marva Collins
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can certainly sculpt something like that in or for Z, it may be a good anatomical exercise for me. If I make it and let you have a copy, what would it be used for, and what permissions are needed, if any?
    Which part did you have in mind, the general mass (right hand side) or the details or?
    What kind of a timeline are you looking for?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im not really sure about copy right issues, i guess i could e-mail ameral and find out if there is any liability.

As for the sculpting part, what im looking for is the general mass on the right hand side.

Also what do you mean by timeline?

Immoral Cintiq's Sketchbook

"Society will DRAW a circle that shuts me out, but my superior thoughts will DRAW me in." -Marva Collins

"Character is what you know you are not what others think you are." -Marva Collins

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Copyright, for example, If I make it, and give it to you, then you share it with your friends who want to learn.... it becomes a teaching tool of some sort. Considering that it originated from another 'teaching tool', the book, it may be a problem, releasing a freebie tool, on the guys turf, in a way. Let's say if the roles were reversed, and I wrote a teaching tool, and someone else made a model off it, I'd be at least a little ambivalent about it..... ESPECIALLY if it's going to be shared.

Sheesh, the more I think about it , the more I think it may not be a good thing to be doing it. At first I thought, heck, yea i can model that, but I didn't think it though that well before speaking up (story of my life).

Timeline, as in how soon did you want it. In a few days, or is in few weeks ok, or something else?

Arshes Nei is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    It might benefit you if you try sculpting it yourself. It doesn't have to be Zbrush but you can get some sculpty and do the same.

You'll benefit because sculpting really helps you learn form.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arshes Nei For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.