Intuos3 issue
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Intuos3 issue

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Intuos3 issue

Okay hopefully someone knows what's going on here.

About a year ago I made the following thread because I had a problem with the tablets pressure sensitivity in photoshop basically registering and not registering.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=188942

Now on a new PC and fresh installs of everything I'm having a very similar problem.

Basically the tablet will occasionally forget about sensitivity but I've noticed another symptom where the tablet continues making a stroke even when the pen is not in direct contact with the surface.

I've been up all night with this so I'm just throwing it out there before I get some sleep, I'm hoping this is a common problem because I never did resolve the issue in the last thread the problem just went away when I had to reinstall windows.

So far I've reinstalled drivers about 20 times cleaning each uninstall with CCcleaner and using different USB ports.

I've noticed this problem in both Photoshop and Zbrush so far, it's not as big a deal in Zbrush as you can work around it but photoshop is impossible to work with whilst dealing with this bug.

Pc Specs are:

i7 - 2600k@stock 3.4ghz
    16gb RAM
    Gainward GTX580 'GOOD' edition
    Vertex 3 SSD drive (x2)

I'm going to install photoshop on my laptop and old PC see if the problem persists but it would be nice to have stuff to try out in the mean time.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I had the problem with sensitivity and updating to the latest driver seems to have solved it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Problem is I already have the latest drivers, tried old ones as well.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozzie View Post
    Problem is I already have the latest drivers, tried old ones as well.
    yeah i'm dealing with the same problem as well, Also, my problems seem to go away when I wake my computer from sleep, plug my tablet in, rather than leaving it plugged. If i let me computer go in standby and have the tablet left plugged in...then I wake it up and the damn thing seems to forget the drivers connection to my tablet and I have to unplug the tablet and plug in again.

there seems to be something about the way windows 7 utilizes the USB ports is really weird and latent sometimes.

I really hope my USB ports on my motherboard aren't faulty.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.