If any one is interested
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question If any one is interested

Hello there;

I've looked over the art in this forum and it just excellent. there is some wonderful talent you are all to be commended.

My artistry is with words not images and I've been working on novel for some time now. It's coming along nicely, but would it would be great help to have concept art.

I can't offer payment at this time, but if the thing hits you'd have a pretty nice in.

Other than that I can only offer a story that might inspire some wonderful art.

I guess as an example I would offer the ships of the story: Myst Clippers. The world is permeated by "Myst" a volitile and caustic lowlying gas. Myst clippers-trade ships that travel between outposts of civilization- have a specialized foil coming off the sides of the ship to make them float above the myst and traditional sails power the ship forward along with engines(Much like sailing ships circa 1900) To power the ship Ions are skimmed off the myst to replenish the energy cells. the skimmers leave a bluish trail much like the bioluminescent jelly fish do today.

imagine such a ship sailing through the night. Or sailing to esape a firestorm of ignited myst with waves of liquid fire.

I apologize in advance if this post is inappropriate to this forum.

Regards

Derring

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that sounds like an interesting idea to mess with..... i cant make any promises beyond what i might scribble out in my spare time. PM me some more details if you want to - as i said i cant guarantee you a load of concept art but id love to throw some ideas back and forth with you as well.......

i also consider myself a writer.....moreso as a hobby where art is my lifestyle.....drop me a line

-F

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.