Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 239

Thread: Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

    I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
    Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
    I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
    but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
    Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
    Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
    James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

    There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
    At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
    Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

    Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
    Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
    is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.


    I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
    New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    1,345
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    While I don't have telepathy, I do have occasional visions of the future. Right now I foresee that another post after this one is going to include an image with the phrase "cool story, bro!" on it. After a few more posts, this thread will be locked.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,543
    Thanks
    2,307
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    I have amazing powers of perception and right now I'm perceiving that this poster is a SPAMMER.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Ilaekae's Avatar
    Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southwestern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,140
    Thanks
    8,241
    Thanked 5,595 Times in 1,789 Posts
    Kewl story, Bro'...

    [INSERT RANDOM IMAGE]
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

    Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 887 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae View Post
    Kewl story, Bro'...

    [INSERT RANDOM IMAGE]
    Telepathy ,  telepathy is possible???

    Random Image. . . inserted. . .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Hudson River valley, NY
    Posts
    16,211
    Thanks
    4,879
    Thanked 16,685 Times in 5,022 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neurov6 View Post
    I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
    Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
    I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
    but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
    Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
    Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
    James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

    There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
    At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
    Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

    Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
    Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
    is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.


    I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
    New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.
    Hello Vinko.
    I know this is you.
    Is it because I'm telepathic?
    No, it's because I can use Google.

    Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

    "Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

    "Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 3,154 Times in 1,067 Posts
    The Lounge is going to give me an aneurysm.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,134
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 691 Times in 418 Posts
    Telepathy is very much real, but is highly sensitive to the presence of skeptical observers trained in stage magic - in the presence of such observers, telepathic ability disappears. ;-)
    ____________________________________________
    My sketchbook thread:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...ight=blogmatix
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blogmatix For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    1,167
    Thanks
    1,423
    Thanked 867 Times in 333 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blogmatix View Post
    Telepathy is very much real, but is highly sensitive to the presence of skeptical observers trained in stage magic - in the presence of such observers, telepathic ability disappears. ;-)
    Sometimes people are right for the wrong reasons and right for the wrong ones.

    Michio Kaku
    So... and even telepathy. We have certain forms of telepathy even today by putting MRI scans and EG scans onto our brainwaves, so we can actually peer now into the fabric of our own thoughts. It’s rather primitive. However, we have a dictionary, a dictionary of objects like dogs, cats, houses and brain patterns. So by looking at a person’s brain pattern through an MRI you can actually tell if the person is looking at a dog or a cat. That exists today. In the future our vocabulary of maybe 20 pictures may be increased to a few thousand and at that point that is beginning to look like real telepathy.
    So telepathy is real just not without those guys in the white coats and fancy expensive doo hickeys.
    Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:
    Jay's Conceptart.org sketchbook

    Check out my portfolio:
    http://jasonrossart.carbonmade.com

    Check out my blog:
    http://mind2pixels.blogspot.com

    "Practice" DOES NOT make perfect...
    "Perfect Practice" makes perfect...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Posts
    4,541
    Thanks
    2,471
    Thanked 2,527 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Well, they only have to contact Randi foundation and demonstrate their telepathy under controlled conditions. Why don't they?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    1,882
    Thanked 496 Times in 333 Posts
    The "James Randi offer 1000000$" was a scam btw - they don't have the money and they didn't investigate one scientist's proof (Sheldrake) when it was claimed, and there's hundreds of other examples. Basically all they do is if you try to claim it is tell you you're full of shit and gtfo.

    You could tell them anything and if it sounds like it could win the million they will just call you an asshole and tell you to shove off.

    Not very polite, and not the kind of people we need representing the scientific community. I am not saying there are not a lot of scammers and pseudoscientific claims around. I get very angry about the sort of things going on in the world with scammers and wannabe occultists, but Randi is just an ugly asshole who lacks even objectivity in his hate campaigns.

    They come off alot like the people who persecuted Galileo or Socrates because instead of acting with reason, they only approach unusual claims from an already decided opinion rather than objectively- that is NOT reason, that is dogma. It is not healthy for the scientific community to foster this type of attitude.
    Last edited by Izi; October 17th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  17. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 121 Times in 71 Posts
    I believe you can pick up on body language and verbal/script cues......right now I'm picking up vibes that no one is taking this seriously.

    I find that people believe in telepathy because generally we don't think that differently, common culture and myths, and a lot of times through out history you'll note history repeats itself because unfortunately people have a tendency of forgetting the past. If you're one of those people that actually thinks about history and your past life experience, you can more then likely predict a future event or repercussion.

    Like for instance, I predict this thread will be closed because somebody will make fun it over and over and over again.
    My New Neglected Sketchbook
    You Ain't no Nina!.....

    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    "My mind is made up. Don't confuse it with facts." -- Terence McKenna
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NoSeRider For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,178
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,211 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    The "James Randi offer 1000000$" was a scam btw - they don't have the money and they didn't investigate one scientist's proof (Sheldrake) when it was claimed, and there's hundreds of other examples. Basically all they do is if you try to claim it is tell you you're full of shit and gtfo.
    Proof, or it didn't happen.
    I find it difficult to believe that with celebrities like Penn & Teller backing JREF they can't scrape together a lousy million dollars. As if. I DON'T find it difficult to believe that a bunch of embarrassed "psychics" would talk shit about them on the Internet. But hey -- since the chance is nonzero here's your chance to provide some proof that isn't hearsay.
    *** Sketchbook * Landscapes * Portfolio * Store***

    "There are two kinds of students: the self-taught and the hopeless."
    - Dr. Piotr Rudnicki
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vineris For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook