Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 239

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Telepathy , telepathy is possible???

    I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
    Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
    I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
    but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
    Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
    Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
    James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

    There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
    At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
    Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

    Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
    Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
    is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.


    I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
    New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    1,345
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    While I don't have telepathy, I do have occasional visions of the future. Right now I foresee that another post after this one is going to include an image with the phrase "cool story, bro!" on it. After a few more posts, this thread will be locked.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,543
    Thanks
    2,307
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    I have amazing powers of perception and right now I'm perceiving that this poster is a SPAMMER.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Southwestern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    7,134
    Thanks
    8,227
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,786 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Kewl story, Bro'...

    [INSERT RANDOM IMAGE]

    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

    Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    WA State
    Posts
    2,364
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 887 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae View Post
    Kewl story, Bro'...

    [INSERT RANDOM IMAGE]
    Telepathy ,  telepathy is possible???

    Random Image. . . inserted. . .

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Hudson River valley, NY
    Posts
    16,212
    Thanks
    4,879
    Thanked 16,675 Times in 5,021 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by neurov6 View Post
    I am medicine student , today I received email from one person that "can use telepathy".
    Is it possible that telepathy works on the distance of few kilometer, correct and all the time?
    I can not find any official document on any existing person today that can use telepathy
    but I found Vinko Rajic and Uri Geller and they are talking that they can use telepathy.
    Why they do not make research on it? Many Schizophrenic are coming with similar story.
    Can it be that some Schizophrenics are just receiving from some other head?
    James Randi offer 1000000$ for evidence, but Vinko and Uri can use telepathy or maybe NOT?

    There is not scientific evidence for telepathy. Why this telepathy madness?
    At Edinburgh University, experts conducted controlled experiments to see if telepathy is possible.
    Vinko maybe can give evidence for it but why they do not make an experiment with Vinko or Uri Geller?

    Why are Schneider's symptoms of the first rank for Schizophrenia exact the same as Vinko's telepathy?
    Is CIA's remove viewing project just a bluff because telepath's like Vinko can never find out who actually
    is sending to them , also receiver or sender can never localize each other.


    I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
    New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.
    Hello Vinko.
    I know this is you.
    Is it because I'm telepathic?
    No, it's because I can use Google.


    Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

    Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

    "Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

    "Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    The Lounge is going to give me an aneurysm.

    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 690 Times in 417 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Telepathy is very much real, but is highly sensitive to the presence of skeptical observers trained in stage magic - in the presence of such observers, telepathic ability disappears. ;-)

    ____________________________________________
    My sketchbook thread:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...ight=blogmatix
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blogmatix For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kansas city, MO
    Posts
    1,167
    Thanks
    1,423
    Thanked 867 Times in 333 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blogmatix View Post
    Telepathy is very much real, but is highly sensitive to the presence of skeptical observers trained in stage magic - in the presence of such observers, telepathic ability disappears. ;-)
    Sometimes people are right for the wrong reasons and right for the wrong ones.

    Michio Kaku
    So... and even telepathy. We have certain forms of telepathy even today by putting MRI scans and EG scans onto our brainwaves, so we can actually peer now into the fabric of our own thoughts. It’s rather primitive. However, we have a dictionary, a dictionary of objects like dogs, cats, houses and brain patterns. So by looking at a person’s brain pattern through an MRI you can actually tell if the person is looking at a dog or a cat. That exists today. In the future our vocabulary of maybe 20 pictures may be increased to a few thousand and at that point that is beginning to look like real telepathy.
    So telepathy is real just not without those guys in the white coats and fancy expensive doo hickeys.

    Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:
    Jay's Conceptart.org sketchbook

    Check out my portfolio:
    http://jasonrossart.carbonmade.com

    Check out my blog:
    http://mind2pixels.blogspot.com

    "Practice" DOES NOT make perfect...
    "Perfect Practice" makes perfect...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Posts
    4,155
    Thanks
    2,364
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,435 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Well, they only have to contact Randi foundation and demonstrate their telepathy under controlled conditions. Why don't they?

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  16. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 490 Times in 328 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    The "James Randi offer 1000000$" was a scam btw - they don't have the money and they didn't investigate one scientist's proof (Sheldrake) when it was claimed, and there's hundreds of other examples. Basically all they do is if you try to claim it is tell you you're full of shit and gtfo.

    You could tell them anything and if it sounds like it could win the million they will just call you an asshole and tell you to shove off.

    Not very polite, and not the kind of people we need representing the scientific community. I am not saying there are not a lot of scammers and pseudoscientific claims around. I get very angry about the sort of things going on in the world with scammers and wannabe occultists, but Randi is just an ugly asshole who lacks even objectivity in his hate campaigns.

    They come off alot like the people who persecuted Galileo or Socrates because instead of acting with reason, they only approach unusual claims from an already decided opinion rather than objectively- that is NOT reason, that is dogma. It is not healthy for the scientific community to foster this type of attitude.

    Last edited by Izi; October 17th, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  17. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,350
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 120 Times in 71 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    I believe you can pick up on body language and verbal/script cues......right now I'm picking up vibes that no one is taking this seriously.

    I find that people believe in telepathy because generally we don't think that differently, common culture and myths, and a lot of times through out history you'll note history repeats itself because unfortunately people have a tendency of forgetting the past. If you're one of those people that actually thinks about history and your past life experience, you can more then likely predict a future event or repercussion.

    Like for instance, I predict this thread will be closed because somebody will make fun it over and over and over again.

    My New Neglected Sketchbook
    You Ain't no Nina!.....

    "Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    "My mind is made up. Don't confuse it with facts." -- Terence McKenna
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to NoSeRider For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,180
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 2,357 Times in 1,211 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    The "James Randi offer 1000000$" was a scam btw - they don't have the money and they didn't investigate one scientist's proof (Sheldrake) when it was claimed, and there's hundreds of other examples. Basically all they do is if you try to claim it is tell you you're full of shit and gtfo.
    Proof, or it didn't happen.
    I find it difficult to believe that with celebrities like Penn & Teller backing JREF they can't scrape together a lousy million dollars. As if. I DON'T find it difficult to believe that a bunch of embarrassed "psychics" would talk shit about them on the Internet. But hey -- since the chance is nonzero here's your chance to provide some proof that isn't hearsay.

    *** Sketchbook * Landscapes * Portfolio * Store***

    "There are two kinds of students: the self-taught and the hopeless."
    - Dr. Piotr Rudnicki
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vineris For This Useful Post:


  21. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 490 Times in 328 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by vineris View Post
    Proof, or it didn't happen.
    I find it difficult to believe that with celebrities like Penn & Teller backing JREF they can't scrape together a lousy million dollars. As if. I DON'T find it difficult to believe that a bunch of embarrassed "psychics" would talk shit about them on the Internet. But hey -- since the chance is nonzero here's your chance to provide some proof that isn't hearsay.
    I think you meant to say "zero" as "nonzero" just means a quantity that does not equal zero.

    "Sheldrake, Randi" on google (names I provided) give a dozen valid links to the story with both points of view.

    As for whether or not Sheldrake's research is valid or not, this has very little to do with the refusal by Randi to accept the examination of the entry. Randi and Penn and Teller, besides being assholes, are not scientists. They have exactly no standing as leaders of science. They are entertainers who are not healthy for science, they make a big joke out of it.

    Here is Sheldrake speaking on the incident:



    Scientists are afraid of anything that may hurt the ability for them to get funding. Here a well documented example of money leading science off the straight and narrow path of truth. The majority of the medical community was calling Burzynski a fraud according to the witnesses in the video documentary below. The first few minutes of the court testimonials from the cop that took his daughter to see Burzynski at his Texas facility (shown in the video below) are horrible.



    Sorry didn't mean to take that off topic. I just would much rather take the honest and scientific assessment of telepathy "We don't know" than the asshole sensationalist assessment "That's bullshit". The US government did some studies on telekinetic killing techniques which is what the book "Men Who Stare at Goats" is about, I suggest reading it if you are interested in the weird side of government.

    Last edited by Izi; October 24th, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  22. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    Sorry didn't mean to take that off topic. I just would much rather take the honest and scientific assessment of telepathy "We don't know" than the asshole sensationalist assessment "That's bullshit". The US government did some studies on telekinetic killing techniques which is what the book "Men Who Stare at Goats" is about, I suggest reading it if you are interested in the weird side of government.
    What do you mean "We don't know?" That's not an honest scientific assessment, that's pandering so you can hold some social identity of being open-minded. It's not hard to debunk telekinesis. To do work you need energy. The energy has to come from somewhere. Telekinesis means that someone is controlling the movement so someone has to control the energy being used.

    Unless you're going to explain what energy it is, how it works, and how it's controlled in terms of real physics and biology, then kindly stop talking about how big of a proponent you are for the sciences.

    Last edited by s.ketch; October 24th, 2011 at 10:22 PM.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  23. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 490 Times in 328 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Unless you're going to explain what energy it is, how it works, and how it's controlled in terms of real physics and biology, then kindly stop talking about how big of a proponent you are for the sciences.
    Rather than saying I was such, I was actually arguing against Randi's proof-by-example bs which is a logical fallacy...

    Energy first came from the big bang, and takes a lot of different forms. There are a lot of wave forms energy can take as well as thermal, kinetic etc.

    Just because you state the fact that "telekinesis and telepathy would require energy" doesn't mean you suddenly have disproven the possibility of it.

    In this case assuming spontaneous, natural telepathy did exist, and someone was using it, the energy would presumably come from food just like it would in thoughts from someone using a telepathy chip. (Yes they do exist)

    I mean, duh.

    The Nazis under Hitler, and their scientists did not believe in nuclear physics. They labelled it "Jew physics". At the time of Einstein alot of scientists didn't even believe in atoms. I am saying that just because we cannot percieve something, cannot measure something, does not mean it does not exist. It is piss poor logic and science to assume anything outside of concrete evidence.

    So go ahead, PROVE that telepathy does not exist. Link me to an article that shows it. No scientist would be willing to state this, because by any model it IS possible but improbable.

    Last edited by Izi; October 24th, 2011 at 11:39 PM.
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  24. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 690 Times in 417 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    As for whether or not Sheldrake's research is valid or not, this has very little to do with the refusal by Randi to accept the examination of the entry. Randi and Penn and Teller, besides being assholes, are not scientists. They have exactly no standing as leaders of science. They are entertainers who are not healthy for science, they make a big joke out of it.
    I rather dislike Randi's abrasiveness. However, when it comes to fields as thoroughly invaded by fraudsters as the paranormal, we absolutely need people like Randi (and Penn, Teller and Derren Brown) to help test claims. This is necessary because even the most brilliant of scientists are routinely fooled by stage magic tricks. I do not know of a single scientist of any standing who can explain to me how stage magicians like Derren Brown do what they do. For all the world it looks like they have supernatural powers.

    Now what happens if one of them claims that he does in fact have paranormal powers? Who tests his claims? Scientists are quite simply not qualified to do it, at least not on their own.

    For all his personal unpleasantness, Randi has done us a few big favours by debunking such shameless fraudsters as Uri Geller and Sylvia Browne.

    Not that I am always clear on why he bothers, because the victims of these people mostly just hate him for it. He might have had more success if he took a slightly kinder, gentler approach, like Carl Sagan did (although Sagan also got his own hate mail, especially after he made mincemeat of Velikovsky.)

    ____________________________________________
    My sketchbook thread:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...ight=blogmatix
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  25. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 490 Times in 328 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blogmatix View Post
    I rather dislike Randi's abrasiveness. However, when it comes to fields as thoroughly invaded by fraudsters as the paranormal, we absolutely need people like Randi (and Penn, Teller and Derren Brown) to help test claims. This is necessary because even the most brilliant of scientists are routinely fooled by stage magic tricks. I do not know of a single scientist of any standing who can explain to me how stage magicians like Derren Brown do what they do. For all the world it looks like they have supernatural powers.

    Now what happens if one of them claims that he does in fact have paranormal powers? Who tests his claims? Scientists are quite simply not qualified to do it, at least not on their own.

    For all his personal unpleasantness, Randi has done us a few big favours by debunking such shameless fraudsters as Uri Geller and Sylvia Browne.

    Not that I am always clear on why he bothers, because the victims of these people mostly just hate him for it. He might have had more success if he took a slightly kinder, gentler approach, like Carl Sagan did (although Sagan also got his own hate mail, especially after he made mincemeat of Velikovsky.)
    I'm not buying it. Xst Sylvia Brown was a real creeper alright, so that's to his credit (although I have honestly no idea how it went down.) I think the science community insulates itself from quacks quite effectively on its own. They are entertainers, they're in it to make money off of sensationalism. That's never good for any industry. It's good for the entertainers, and it's bad for the frauds, but how is it good for science? No one is going to suddenly start admiring scientists more just because Miss Cleo is pointed out to every moron as a fraud.

    Then again I don't live these people's lives and I have no idea how to save anyone from ignorance...so perhaps they are good for somebody.

    Do you have any details on how he debunked Sylvia? I had read somewhere she just refused any contact and that was it?

    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  26. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks
    752
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,067 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    They come off alot like the people who persecuted Galileo or Socrates because instead of acting with reason, they only approach unusual claims from an already decided opinion rather than objectively- that is NOT reason, that is dogma. It is not healthy for the scientific community to foster this type of attitude.
    http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/...plication.html
    http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/...lenge-faq.html

    Yep, that's so unreasonable and biased.

    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s.ketch For This Useful Post:


  28. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,972
    Thanks
    1,331
    Thanked 1,923 Times in 757 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    ...but Randi is just an ugly asshole who lacks even objectivity in his hate campaigns.

    They come off alot like the people who persecuted Galileo or Socrates because instead of acting with reason, they only approach unusual claims from an already decided opinion rather than objectively- that is NOT reason, that is dogma. It is not healthy for the scientific community to foster this type of attitude.
    Your ignorance of the scientific method and its history is in direct proportion to your own lack of objectivity it seems...

    From Gegarin's point of view
    http://www.chrisbennettartist.co.uk/
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  29. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked 103 Times in 70 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Ningishzidda View Post
    The "James Randi offer 1000000$" was a scam btw - they don't have the money and they didn't investigate one scientist's proof (Sheldrake) when it was claimed, and there's hundreds of other examples. Basically all they do is if you try to claim it is tell you you're full of shit and gtfo.

    You could tell them anything and if it sounds like it could win the million they will just call you an asshole and tell you to shove off.

    Not very polite, and not the kind of people we need representing the scientific community. I am not saying there are not a lot of scammers and pseudoscientific claims around. I get very angry about the sort of things going on in the world with scammers and wannabe occultists, but Randi is just an ugly asshole who lacks even objectivity in his hate campaigns.

    They come off alot like the people who persecuted Galileo or Socrates because instead of acting with reason, they only approach unusual claims from an already decided opinion rather than objectively- that is NOT reason, that is dogma. It is not healthy for the scientific community to foster this type of attitude.
    That's interesting that they don't have the money to pay $1million, 'cause they've spent a lot of money following up with applicants and performing initial tests. They were inundated with so many applications, that they closed the challenge to the general public, and will only accept applications from celebrities and people of note, which may be why some of your many examples weren't considered or tested.

    As to Sheldrake, I'm superficially familiar with his work, as we discussed some of it at length in a Philosophy class -- his idea that each generation subconsciously retains the memories of their ancestors ("morphic resonance"). You wouldn't be aware of the memories, but your behavior would still be shaped by them. He also did a big study with staring and "proved" that people know when they're being stared at (by which they guessed correctly about half of the time), but not when they aren't being stared at (which they guessed incorrectly about half of the time). I'm no scientist (hence, the philosophy classes), but that seems to prove exactly nothing. Perhaps you can better explain the significance of that one to me. It was only briefly explained to me, and I wasn't interested enough to research it. I just can't see the significance of knowing when we're being looked at but not knowing when we're not. Wouldn't that boil down to always assuming we're being looked at?

    Some of his studies were conducted jointly with other scientists, who basically reviewed his findings and called it all crap. What's worse, they called his study methods crap, which doesn't really bode well for the results of said studies withstanding the scrutiny of people predisposed to skepticism... It's also possible that knowing when you're being looked at isn't quite the sensational pseudoscience they want to test.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  30. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    bangkok/Berlin
    Posts
    2,588
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 944 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    I know this might sound a bit weird and out of topic but since this is a large forum with many random readers...
    If by chance, there are real vampires out there, please contact me by a email.
    I don't want to grow old and die, i am ready to join your ranks!
    Serious replies only, no time wasters.

    Currently working on my indie RPG , please check out
    DRAGON FIN SOUP on KICKSTARTER
    Please support my Project!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    My finished paintings and other work
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Randis For This Useful Post:


  32. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 490 Times in 328 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Randis View Post
    I know this might sound a bit weird and out of topic but since this is a large forum with many random readers...
    If by chance, there are real vampires out there, please contact me by a email.
    I don't want to grow old and die, i am ready to join your ranks!
    Serious replies only, no time wasters.
    I met a guy who claimed he was a vampire once. Delusional religious fetish as far as I can tell...but it makes a great movie!

    Last edited by Izi; October 24th, 2011 at 06:58 PM.
    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  33. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 187 Times in 74 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Dunno about vampires.. but, how about a Werewolf?



    My SketchBook

    --Wait, whut? --
    Anonymous
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Mossi For This Useful Post:


  35. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    bangkok/Berlin
    Posts
    2,588
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 3,055 Times in 944 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossi View Post
    Dunno about vampires.. but, how about a Werewolf?
    it seems legit

    Currently working on my indie RPG , please check out
    DRAGON FIN SOUP on KICKSTARTER
    Please support my Project!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    My finished paintings and other work
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  36. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,522
    Thanks
    438
    Thanked 437 Times in 209 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Hit it Frank!


    Brendan Noeth

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brendan N For This Useful Post:


  38. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Haifa, Israel
    Posts
    4,155
    Thanks
    2,364
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 1,435 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    If you believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arenhaus For This Useful Post:


  40. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    298
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 186 Times in 109 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by neurov6 View Post
    I think it is in interests of science and human kind to make some really research on Vinko and Uri.
    Sure, and maybe put them in a straitjacket first?

    Quote Originally Posted by neurov6 View Post
    New "Mad Monk" like Grigori Rasputin can happen again, some pararanormal people are very dangerous.
    In some cultures/religions telepathy is acknowledged though only a few highly skilled people are claimed to have such powers.
    And I know no records where these people were manipulating others to do act.

    However, since there is no hard scientific evidence of telepathy there is no reason to assume Vinko and Uri possess this power....

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  41. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 187 Times in 74 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    MFW I secretly am an Ancient demon alien Reptilloid who's sending you guys subliminal messagin from behind Jupiter's many moons. I am responsible for the Moon landing hoax, Roswell, airplanes chemical trails, theory of evolution, von Daniken's theories (using people as workforce, LOL!!)

    MMFW when I'm a telepathetic teen wherewolf.

    MFW when I have no face.

    /BS

    BUT: telepathic = communicating between individuals with the power of thought.

    Telekinectic = using your mind to affect objects.

    not the same

    My SketchBook

    --Wait, whut? --
    Anonymous
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  42. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Olympia, WA USA
    Posts
    2,021
    Thanks
    1,874
    Thanked 490 Times in 328 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by s.ketch View Post
    I wanted you say you don't know how TK would work and you don't know how it fits in with real-world physics.
    My my, arn't we a little control freak. Sorry pal, mommy isn't here today....

    *tautology* would only be an appropriate word if I were in fact supporting the idea that telepathy existed - the fact is I don't give a shit, while you in fact seem to be pissing your pants over it.

    Who cares if "psychics" feelings are hurt? Your assumed hysteria about what I think or don't think about telepathy seems to be the root of this.

    Seems like you're projecting alot of other weirdass bullshit onto people you don't even know. I find psychics and their ilk rather annoying to tell the truth. That doesn't mean that it does not exist. It is bad science to make a statement of fact on a an issue that is up in the air.

    By necessity there are things in science that must be kept in what you so ineloquently call a "wishy washy" state.

    As well as this you are confusing theory with fact - available empirical data is the only thing that a theory must conform to. Theory isn't necessarily the best view of reality, and can be overwritten at any time.

    You're going on my ignore list s.ketch. There is no way we can come to a conclusive agreement nor would I ever consider you any kind of friend or wish to talk to you, your controlling and paranoid arguments (accusing me of calling you an anti semite!) are irrational and absurd. As it is I have neither the time nor patience for it.

    ---- -
    sehertu mannu narāṭu ina pānāt šagapīru ningishzidda
    abrahadabra
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook