Thanks

little depressed.

Hey hey

I have to say that I am getting frustrated with school. It's either retarded expensive, in a city I don't like, or requires a language I don't know!

This school that I was looking @ going to is 6,700 per term for the first year, 6,000 for the next 3 years. This school is in Toronto which is a very expensive place to live! I have no money saved up so I will be down one very large sum aduating.

What I want to know is, how do you do it. Are there art scholarships, did you save like a madman ? Are you self-taught?

www.maxthemutt.com
    [][][][] DRAW EVERYDAY [][][][]>

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    I recieve financial aid. It's really easy to get and you can cover quite a lot of the expenses...But you'll be paying it off untill you're forty.

Thanks
    student loans brother. best way to do it, plus if you are sly there are ways around paying them back. but i didnt say anything about that
    meta
    "Let it BURN"

Thanks
    I hoarded money like ants hoard sugar. I also intend on recieving financial aid from the government.(student loans with low to now interest?)

Thanks
    Originally posted by metaphysiks
    student loans brother. best way to do it, plus if you are sly there are ways around paying them back. but i didnt say anything about that
    meta
    Share dem secrets with me my brethren....

Thanks
    Hopefully your next few years don't go the way mine did financially... loans by the government have come late at the start of the war costing me a semester, revoked retroactively with virtually no explanation costing me a year, and now all of the scholarships I've worked my ass off to get are null and void because I was away from school too long.

I'm trying to put together the pieces now, but it's still going to be a hard road ahead of me.

College fucking sucks.

Thanks
    Do what I did, get a full time job with the school so you can take classes for free! Yeah, I have to work 40+ hours a week and I'm on my sixth year because I'm too busy to take classes full time, but I've never had to pay a penny for tuition.
    Ambassador of Kick-your-assador

Thanks
    if you wanna know about the advantages/ disadvantages of teaching oneself, PM marko djurdevik (sp?). he taught himself and after seeing him work in amsterdam im thoroughly convinced that its a valid option for many people. It can be a dangerous path, but also a highly rewarding one. Good luck either way!