Thanks

Greetings to all...

I would just like to say, I am a long time visitor of conceptart.org, and I deeply admire much of the work that is shown here. I've never posted because my own drawing skills are average at best, especially compared to much of the work here.

I am myself a 3d artist, and I would like to ask if anyone is willing to help me. I would like to model a female character in maya, and it is difficult to find any good character sheets. I guess what I'm asking is if there is anyone here that would like me to model one of their female characters. I would love the work, and it might be nice for you to see your sketches in 3d. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks all.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    If nobody wants to give up one of there original characters, how bout a generic female character. That would work for me. It would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Thanks
    Hmm... very intriguing offer you have there. If not for my lack of a scanner i would give you several characters for you to work with... but seeing as i do not, i can do nothing but wish you good luck
    Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Thanks
    Thats a shame you dont have a scanner Epoch. But thanks for the reply and offer.

Anybody else? This is a legit request...I'm not trying to steal anyones work or anything, I just don't draw that well.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.