Posts awaiting moderation, don't get published

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Posts awaiting moderation, don't get published

Hi, this is a new account and I attempted to start a sketch book to display our students' work about 3 days ago. I also tried making another post, but nothing appears.

I could use some help with this.

Thanks!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you very much.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It is incredibly difficult to accumulate 15 posts, since some of the posts I attempt to publish will go into moderation. Is there a way around this?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Georgetown,

If there was anything around this it was already addressed in Emily's post.

Unfortunately be patient and wait for us to handle it. It's not that difficult because once you get out of the 15 posts that become approved you'll get hit less with being moderated.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Also, any posts that go into moderation are still counted in your post total by the system.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for your help. Just one last note on this subject: I would have gladly removed the links from our very first thread which sent it to moderation rather than post 15 other posts, if the option were available.

Thanks again.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,

We now have 16 posts with additional few still waiting moderation but we are still under moderation. We've been in this state for nearly 2 months now because as an Atelier, unlike a normal user, we cannot easily make 20 regular posts happen. Can you, perhaps, help by approving the posts awaiting moderation or in some other way?

Thank you very much.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've tried several times to get posts through (since just waiting around seemed to work the first time) and none of them have been passed. All I've wanted to send (several times to try and get through) was a response to another user, and an update post for my thread.

I'm a new user, so I've been informed that there's a moderator post-limit. It's just a little frustrating when you wanna get things done as soon as possible.

"Do you think a bird is proud that it can fly? No one thinks anything if a fish can swim. If you don't have to work hard for something, it's really nothing to be proud of." - Aburatsubo, Magic User's Club

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I spent this week working on the Nessy Concept for COW244 and I have no way of telling if it was even received. For a full time employee, like many here, just to be new and spend what time I have between my girlfriend and my job to, to paint... is hard enough. Not being told that your entry was not excepted to the polls, or being able to speak (message) a moderator because of being under 10 post does not help the situation. I understand the moderators being spammed... and no one likes that kind of junk, but at the least the people perticipating in Community Events (COW, ChOW, EOW, etc.) are obviously not spammers if they are posting WIPs as I did during the course of this week. But, I still know nothing, and the real frustrating part isn't my art not being except to the polls, it's not knowing whether or not my hard work was received at all. Seeing as that I was well over a day ahead of the due date with my submission... this should not have been a problem, that is having been informed of my entry's status.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AWRECKINGBALL For This Useful Post:

Kea

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs down

I don't get it. Is every single thing that goes through this site posted to hold "for moderator?"
    I can't get a response back about art work for a COW...
    I was able to post my WIPS for this weeks COW...
    Somehow my artwork was sent in 2 nights ago, but someone who sent theres at noon yesterday has there's up and available for the polls.
    This person also has less if not the same number of posts as myself...
    So obviously something is not right, and it's sad that i cannot get anyone to respond other than the general community.
    Having this be my first experience with a community event on Conceptart.org, I find it sad that my art, that I worked hard on, is not spoken for.
    If it was submitted wrong, that's my fault. It would be nice to get a response regarding something such as that.
    If it was not moderated, and it was looked over... well that shouldn't have happened, as I stated, others sent there's in well after myself and I was not accounted for.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Guys, try this:

Write your full post, (don't attach anything yet), copy it to a text file and then, reduce it to only one line. Probably, you'll be able to post.

After you've posted it, edit the post, paste back the wall of text, attach anything you wanted and profit! You just got past the filter.

Last edited by Vielmond; January 19th, 2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Getting past the filter ^^

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vielmond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Vielmond View Post
    Guys, try this:

Write your full post, (don't attach anything yet), copy it to a text file and then, reduce it to only one line. Probably, you'll be able to post.

After you've posted it, edit the post, paste back the wall of text, attach anything you wanted and profit! You just got past the filter.
    I have tested this and it works so far! Thanks for sharing this useful tip!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 882 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Can I add...if you have posted and it doesn't show please try the advice above, if that doesn't work then please contact a mod or post a request in this thread. Please don't keep reposting in the hope that one will work as this just creates a backlog of posts and threads awaiting approval that the mods have to work through, this takes time and means people have to wait longer for approval.

Thanks

Members who have read this thread: 2