Thanks

Wacom Graphire3 6x8 tablet for sale (or trade for a commission)

Well, I read another thread stating the sale of art related objects are permitted here in the lounge. So, I'm looking to sell or trade off my Wacom Graphire3 6x8 digital tablet. It's certainly art related.

The tablet is in very good condition, hardly used, and is the pearl/white color.

I'm looking for $140, which includes shipping anywhere within the US (and maybe outside the US too).

However, you can drop the price to an easy $100 if you're willing to do a small comission for me. This is negotiable since I don't know the proper rates.

I need a concept done for a victorian propeller monoplane, it will be used in a Victorian Science Fiction game modification, most likely for Unreal Tournament 2004. I have rough sketches of what it might look like, and how it works, but I'm not yet skilled enough in mechanical drawing to do it justice. (Partially why I'm giving up the tablet to buy supplies and work on my traditional skills.)

Anyway, my e-mail is in my profile, and I do have references in case my newcomer status to this board makes you uneasy about the deal.

- Anthony Pham
    Last edited by Vertrucio; May 6th, 2004 at 02:57 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member