Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Erps Kwerps *_ * 10/4/2012

Thanks
    Awesome amount of effort you are putting into all of this right now.
    When you keep going with this speed you'll have an awesome foundation in no time!

Gave you 5 stars (which made this jump to total 5 stars >: D), not because your work is already 5 stars, but the effort and will

Keep it up!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    God damn, your daily output is amazing! Went through your whole sketchbook and it's really motivating to see your improvement and dedication. You're 18 years old, right?

I'm so glad I didn't miss your fascinating work here. Thank you.

Thanks
    Entertaining sketchbook and a nice eye for the female form.

Thanks
    ahghghg you guys, I don't deserve these comments o_o Plus today is wednesday so my update is really lame (I worked half the day).

Big Orange: haha "entertaining" right? LOL <3 Thank you!

LastGen: Thank you! O_O As for my age...well haha, I'm a little older. D: I wish I was dedicated at 18 but I was doing design and stupid school things.

Silwynar: Wow thank you. D: I really don't deserve five stars. I deserve one at most ;_; But I appreciate the support!

rich4rt: Thank you! o_o I hope they become better soon.

RATCUB: Tsank youu! *^*

Alex Eh: Thank you! : D Keep working hard! <3

Tom Fenton: Aw don't thank me, thank you for your kind words! D:

Robert88: Ahh thanks! o_o I'm glad it seems to be improving, because to me it feels like I'm not at all!

AND CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BESTIE JASON! ;_;;; He got a job at Pokki down in San Diego (application developers). I'm so happy for him right now ;__;

Him and me did some thinking about our lives back in late December...so two months ago. >_<

We decided we really want to pursue our dreams. He wants to be a Game Developer and I want to be an artist (durrduh). We spent New Years eve over skype working hard...him on his game (check it out here http://minimorphs.ca/) and me just painting shittily.

And he's been really supportive and amazing and wowwowoww ;___; Jaju you are the best! Soo we also went for a celebration lunch thing.

I WILL CATCH UP JASON AND MAKE YOU PROUD I SWEAR ;____; /)

Oh, my scanner is already not working...ha.
    So excuse the quality today, ohgod.

observation (loomis/vilppu)
    Attachment 1433063

Attachment 1433064

#^$#^$ from imagination - _ -
    Attachment 1433065

Attachment 1433066

Attachment 1433067

Haha making a post like this on a new page is horrible. D:
    And even more horrible when Jason has made a huge step towards his goals ;_; Damnit, I will catch up!
    Last edited by chazillah; March 26th, 2012 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks
    Hehe, okay! I had in mind that you're 18 years old - I probably mixed up something with another sketchbook entry.

But your figures from imagination look great, gorgeous curves and female characters.

Thanks
    Great stuff chazilla! What kind of artist do you want to be? Or what kind of field are you aiming for?

Thanks
    LastGen: Thanks! D: Haha I wish.

moja01ljeoalaa: ? o_o Is this a bot?? I've had this happen before where a user will post something from my post, haha.

Alex Eh: Illustration, job wise I think haha... but I'm really doing this to bring some personal projects to life in the next few years! And thank you fellow Canadian!

Today was a little frustrating. :/ It's really obvious that my mum wants me back in school, she keeps saying "Oh, are you going to finish the last year?" even though I explain it would take me two years, and I would gain nothing from having a degree in design. It's a piece of paper for shits sake, how will it make me a better artist?

she just has my best interest in mind, but i don't think she knows that school will just waste another two years of my life. Then when I graduate, I'll be even older, and have a job designing websites/games/logos. And I'll be miserable.

So after some bickering and frustrating talking between us, I told her if I'm not able to get a job in the next three years in illustration, I'll go to Emily Carr and get a degree...hahahahahah. But screw it, i'm not letting that happen.

observation, shitty gestures and anatomy. sigh o_o
    Attachment 1433710

Attachment 1433711

Attachment 1433712

Attachment 1433714

Attachment 1433715

Attachment 1433716

still life (1.5hrs) and a portrait study (30 min)..i was trying to be looser on the portrait study but that was kind of a disaster, i didn't get any of the colours right haha
    Attachment 1433717

Attachment 1433718

imagination. -_ -
    Attachment 1433719

Attachment 1433721

Attachment 1433723

Attachment 1433724
    Last edited by chazillah; March 26th, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chazillah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I defiantly think you can get the ball rolling in 2-3 years time no doubt. HEll one year Keep it up!

Thanks
    Alex Eh: haha realistically, probably not one year, but I will work as hard as I can and try anyway haha.

i don't really have anything to say today. i worked half the day soo, there isn't as much output as i would like. but I figured out a few things this morning with perspective, kind of.

perspective stuff, second one is done at ten minutes each freehand D: the last one was actually done when i had lunch with my friend, hahaha
    Attachment 1434442

Attachment 1434443

Attachment 1434453

figures in perspective. : /
    Attachment 1434444

Attachment 1434445

from my head, second one was done quick at work during break o_o sorry
    Attachment 1434447

Attachment 1434452

Attachment 1434454

a really bad non-reffed chick : / i think tomorrow I should study colors like hell...but i still need to draw lots bafrrhafhb
    Attachment 1434462

i'm tired.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chazillah View Post
    don't let it stop you, there are other ways to make it happen andresuu!
    Chin up, be positive, be strong! : D You can do anything, I know you can. You're an inspiration for me and all of us. Keep fighting! *_* Fight!!!
    Again...thank you for the good wishes and for always being there. I'd tell you that the amount of studies looks impressive but I know you won't take the compliment and you'll keep pushing yourself further....just keep doing that. You're the real inspiration here, not me, you're the one in the arena!!!...just thanks for caring seriously...

Thanks
    oh man.
    rocking as always. theres a few anatomy mistakes slipping trough, but none are consistent, so nothing to worry about.

im pretty embrassed for not keeping up with studies, specially when the reason is for getting into design school....

hope that we can talk soon
    keep being awesome

Thanks
    Wow! You have a lot of awesome stuff in here. It makes me feel lazy in comparison.

Thanks
    You draw lovely girls. What an inspiring sketchbook! Keep it up!

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1