Thanks

Icon UPDATE:: SOLD. ::: Selling My Wacom Cintiq 21UX $1500.00+Shipping.

VIDEO ADDED UPDATE: Here's a nine minute YouTube video showing the Cintiq I'm selling from the buyer's point of view.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4LlEJuE4Ao

I upgraded to the 24HD recently, so I'm selling the 21UX (2nd Gen) I have for $1500 + shipping. I have the original box and everything, so it's not going to push and pull all around in shipping. (I'm a freak about my expensive tech stuff, so I always save the boxes).

There are four cosmetic scratches, each approximately 4 inches long in the right/center quadrant of the screen. They are not visible when the unit is on, and can be felt if you drag a fingernail along the screen.

The scratches don't qualify as grooves, because they don't force the pen into weird directions and thus don't impact the ability to work with the device, but they can be felt, so I want you to know that they are there before you push the BUY button. ;-)

You pay shipping, and I'll send it anywhere inside the Continental United States. If you want it insured, etc., just get with me and we'll price it out. I'll charge you exactly what it costs me to send it--and I'll include a copy of the shipping receipt in the box just to keep things on the up and up.

I'll be taking photos tomorrow for Craigslist (San Francisco), and I'll post those here--including the best photos I can get of the scratches.

If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, I'm happy to meet with you somewhere near my place (plenty of places that'll allow us to plug the Cintiq in as long as I grab a coffee or something!) we can get it plugged in so that you can play with it before purchasing--you know, kicking the tires and all that.

Fred
    Last edited by Fred Lang; October 22nd, 2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Item sold. Thanks!
    I push pixels for a living, and I love it.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Which gen is it? DTZ or DTK? and pics always help.

Thanks
    I'll be taking photos tomorrow for Craigslist (San Francisco), and I'll post those here as well!
    Last edited by Fred Lang; October 17th, 2011 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    Got a three-day rush job from Hasbro this morning--pictures will have to wait until I've completed that. On the plus side, that means I can't post it on Craigslist, either, so it sits in the box under my desk for a bit longer.

Thanks
    YouTube video added as I take the Cintiq 21UX I'm selling through its paces. I think that's better than still photos.

Click here for 9 minutes of hands-on salesmanship...and about seven hundred unnecessary speech fillers. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4LlEJuE4Ao

Thanks
    Cintiq SOLD! Hungry art students here in SF (there are three art colleges here, I think) attacked and within four hours of my posting had a firm buyer. I have the cash, the budget-conscious student has an amazing machine, and everyone is happy.